RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Where the hell is Wright? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111360-where-hell-wright.html)

RadioRed 12th February 2018 08.58:19

Where the hell is Wright?

Have I missed something. Can someone answer my question please?

blackbrookred 12th February 2018 09.09:46

[QUOTE=hazcabz;2114794]Have I missed something. Can someone answer my question please?[/QUOTE]
I can only assume he is injured. He was injured then appeared on the bench our last couple of games but if he is fit I would assume he would be on the bench as there was no cover for the central areas on the bench.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pagl 12th February 2018 09.24:21

Re: Where the hell is Wright?

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2114796]I can only assume he is injured. He was injured then appeared on the bench our last couple of games but if he is fit I would assume he would be on the bench as there was no cover for the central areas on the bench.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

That was my assumption as well :)

Why give him a 2 1/2 year deal and then not play him?

We will need a far more solid midfield against Sutton or they will blow us away physically.

Hightown Brymbo Red 12th February 2018 09.28:55

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2114796]I can only assume he is injured. He was injured then appeared on the bench our last couple of games but if he is fit I would assume he would be on the bench as there was no cover for the central areas on the bench.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

He was warming up pre match with Leo and hurst

blackbrookred 12th February 2018 09.38:36

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2114808]He was warming up pre match with Leo and hurst[/QUOTE]

Possibly just not fit enough to play a part then. Like I said I can't believe he wouldn't have been on the bench otherwise.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Gatekeeper 12th February 2018 09.44:00

[QUOTE=pagl;2114804]That was my assumption as well :)

Why give him a 2 1/2 year deal and then not play him?

We will need a far more solid midfield against Sutton or they will blow us away physically.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry we have two keys midfield players missing for the game and our home form is not that special.

Should be expect 300 away fans for this one?

pagl 12th February 2018 10.07:35

[QUOTE=Gatekeeper;2114812]Don't worry we have two keys midfield players missing for the game and our home form is not that special.

Should be expect 300 away fans for this one?[/QUOTE]

Cheers. Yes I would say 300ish.

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 12th February 2018 10.23:15

I was surprised Fleetwood didn't want to keep Wright for another season, to see how he develops..he's certainly got potential,
We do have a much stronger looking bench now. But midfield is still a problem for us, and surely he must be unfit..or he'd be on it...

Danny Boy 12th February 2018 10.34:35

I think maybe as it was a must/should win at home Keates thought he wouldn't need another holding type midfielder in the squad/on he bench so decided to stack out his attacking options.

I think we should be starting Wright with Wedge with Deverdicks + Franks on the wings, don't know about the forwards then though as Boden, Quigley (when fit) and Holroyd all should be starting really. It's nice to have options but he has to get it right.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.39:00.