RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   quigley (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111363-quigley.html)

redone 12th February 2018 15.10:34

quigley

he looked a bit lead footed, do you think he came back too soon?

Superunknown 12th February 2018 15.12:50

Re: quigley

[QUOTE=redone;2114878]he looked a bit lead footed, do you think he came back too soon?[/QUOTE]

Just needs some fitness I think. Still looked dangerous at times but knackered. Tried to do too much as well. Think he'll be sharper against Sutton.

gazaw 12th February 2018 18.24:30

Seemed to be playing to far wide on the left trying to create opportunities for others when in my opinion he should have played more down the middle and got on the end of any decent balls played in to the box.
In fairness Saturday was the first time I have seen him play, is that the way he normally plays?cutting in from the left. Just seems that he is trying to create and finish all in one, it will work occasionally but would like to see him involve other players which he failed to do a few times.

Alan Attack 12th February 2018 18.26:11

He looked far more effective than Boden despite his goal

marathonplny 12th February 2018 18.27:28

Looks like a man frightened that his hamstring are about to go pop - not running freely

He’s a handful for defenders @ hope he’s back to 100% on Saturday

Red Light 12th February 2018 18.48:26

Looked out of position - need him in the middle I feel - late second half we had a situation with both Quigley & Pearson down the left flank / wing - trying to get a cross in to where they both should have been in the first place - we looked disjointed on Saturday in many aspects of our play.

However Quigley offers something nobody else appears to want to do - run straight at the opposition. It's a shame we lost Miller when we did as he was in the same mould - and fast. He has scored for Bury in 3 games on the bounce for them - fine margins make a difference - a goalscorer or a creator and we go up another notch.

blackbrookred 12th February 2018 18.57:12

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2114947]He looked far more effective than Boden despite his goal[/QUOTE]
😂😂😂
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

richard1 13th February 2018 19.41:07

I was disappointed that Keats withdrew Deverdics abd replaced him with Quigs on Saturday. Deverdics when you watch him closely is always looking to go forward and interestingly I caught him on a number of occasions trying to flick the ball through to Boden and Holroyd, both not being on the same wavelength and the passes came to nothing. If Deverdics is selected as centre attacking midfield, I feel his forward thinking play will release Quigs to do what he always is trying to do - run forward at a defence. When Quigsw came on Saturday he was ineffective as nothing that he wants was fed to him by our flat midfield.

marathonplny 13th February 2018 21.11:53

Not convinced with D on Saturday
Didn’t appear to put in 100%
Is he fit
Can we play him and Kelly

Lots of ?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.53:25.