RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Quigley Next Season (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111394-quigley-next-season.html)

NottsRed 19th February 2018 13.47:38

Quigley Next Season

Is there any chance we could have him here next season either on loan or from an offer to Blackpool? For me I think he could a potential top scorer in the conference. His finishing is pretty lethal and I don't think we are seeing him at 100% at the moment.

Thoughts....

LlayDragon 19th February 2018 13.55:45

Re: Quigley Next Season

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2116560]Is there any chance we could have him here next season either on loan or from an offer to Blackpool? For me I think he could a potential top scorer in the conference. His finishing is pretty lethal and I don't think we are seeing him at 100% at the moment.

Thoughts....[/QUOTE]

It seems to me that whilst a lot of business was done in January the players brought in will not have used up all the money we have.

Maybe he's holding something back to bid for Quigley? Keates seems to like playing the long-game.

bartonbank 19th February 2018 14.00:00

[quote=NottsRed;2116560]Is there any chance we could have him here next season either on loan or from an offer to Blackpool? For me I think he could a potential top scorer in the conference. His finishing is pretty lethal and I don't think we are seeing him at 100% at the moment.

Thoughts....[/quote]

I'd rather not think about us being in the Conference next season.

LukeL2244 19th February 2018 14.03:24

We'll have him for league two.

Absolute baller.

Lets Av A Riot 19th February 2018 14.04:47

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2116560]Is there any chance we could have him here next season either on loan or from an offer to Blackpool? For me I think he could a potential top scorer in the conference. His finishing is pretty lethal and I don't think we are seeing him at 100% at the moment.

Thoughts....[/QUOTE]

Didn't the apparent "in the know" people claim a month or 2 before he signed.. state that Quigley was coming here on loan initially till end of the season.. and then signing as a permanent for next season?

let's hope that was true.

same people unless am mistaken was raving about Coddington coming here next season also.

although we aint seen much of him yet.. Quigley sure does look what we need... and id love him to sign terms with us for next season also.. regardless wether here or L2

NottsRed 19th February 2018 14.11:33

[QUOTE=Lets Av A Riot;2116568]Didn't the apparent "in the know" people claim a month or 2 before he signed.. state that Quigley was coming here on loan initially till end of the season.. and then signing as a permanent for next season?

let's hope that was true.

same people unless am mistaken was raving about Coddington coming here next season also.

although we aint seen much of him yet.. Quigley sure does look what we need... and id love him to sign terms with us for next season also.. regardless wether here or L2[/QUOTE]

Was he on a two or three year deal at Blackpool?

dagg 19th February 2018 14.25:33

Would he want to sign for us or take his chance at Blackpool.

Connah's Quay Red 19th February 2018 14.30:54

If he continues his form for the remainder of the season I think Blackpool will want another look at him and won't want to get rid, easily. Hopefully we have an option to buy. If we get promoted we'll have a great chance I think.

I think he signed for 2 years with an option of a third.

NottsRed 19th February 2018 14.34:39

[QUOTE=dagg;2116574]Would he want to sign for us or take his chance at Blackpool.[/QUOTE]

Is it still a complete mess there with the Oyston family?

Agree that if he does keeping scoring its going to be difficult for us to buy him. I'd say hes the best finished we have had since Moult.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.54:18.