RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking game v snow (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111526-woking-game-v-snow.html)

Corner Flag 16th March 2018 15.31:09

Woking game v snow

70% chance of snow and could be 2 - 3cm ,hopefully this wont stop the game going ahead !

Hawarden Red10 16th March 2018 15.37:14

Re: Woking game v snow

I'm sort of hoping it is, booked on the coach a few days ago and I've woken up ill today and have left my coat at uni in Manchester...not my week lol

Superunknown 16th March 2018 16.11:10

fliping hope not. Shite week with the news, only thing I’ve been looking forward to is getting steaming on the way to Woking.

FieldtownRed 16th March 2018 18.14:09

Bet it’s sunny in Walsall....

Corner Flag 16th March 2018 19.30:43

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2123847]Bet it’s sunny in Walsall....[/QUOTE]

Yes all that pollution from the M6 keeps if warm :hurray:

livpoksoc 16th March 2018 23.36:50

Morning all, been away from posting far too long! Am only down the road in Basingstoke, and forecast is snow from 6am but nothing like two weeks ago when Mrs livpoksoc's waters broke in the middle of snowmageddon! Hopefully the game should go ahead, but if we perform like we did vs Macc in the flurries, then hope those braving the cold can keep warm in the bar.

I shan't be going unfortunately (the obvious reason being arrival of little one), the other being that every away game I've been to at Woking, has been abysmal. The only decent game vs the cards I've seen was their first season in the NL at our place, so many fans may thank me for staying away.

Wrexy 17th March 2018 06.31:27

Currently a whiteout here in Essex with about an inch of snow.

This is on its way to Woking with an amber warning in place. Game should be OK but wrap up warm as it’s cold out there.

card-fan 17th March 2018 06.49:20

Hi guys. I'm 4 miles from the ground and still no snow here. Judging by the forecast it's only minimal snow here, so can't see any reason to doubt the game being on.

Safe journey

Windsor Mike 17th March 2018 07.40:02

[QUOTE=card-fan;2124195]Hi guys. I'm 4 miles from the ground and still no snow here. Judging by the forecast it's only minimal snow here, so can't see any reason to doubt the game being on.

Safe journey[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update snowing here in Windsor more worried about our recent record at yr place than the cold wind we'll have to endure on that long open terrace
Can you still park at the leisure centre over the road for free ?
Cheers

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.36:43.