RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates has gone - OFFICIAL (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111527-keates-has-gone-official.html)

WREX777 16th March 2018 22.23:30

Re: Keates has gone - OFFICIAL

[QUOTE=Hawarden Red10;2124108]You talk about the board as though they are stupid nearly every day. You have nothing constructive at all, just constant childish remarks. If it wasn't for WST and the people on the board there wouldn't be a Wrexham Football club as we know it, that's why we all defend them because they are selfless individuals who've put blood, sweat and tears into turning the clubs fortunes from a near impossible task of keeping the club alive and with masses of debt, to going above and beyond that both on and off the pitch. For that, I and most other fans will be forever greatful to the likes of Spencer Harris et al and will continue to support them as most fans with half a brain cell can see the progression being made, love fans ownership and how Wrexham football club is being run.[/QUOTE]

'most fans with half a brain can see the progression being made' hahah trying to insult another posters intelligence when your point contradicts itself....
if foxy is angry keates has been allowed to leave clearly he recognises the PROGRESSION Keates was making with his 2 year plan and encouraging results..

t1954 16th March 2018 22.32:00

[QUOTE=WREX777;2124122]'most fans with half a brain can see the progression being made' hahah trying to insult another posters intelligence when your point contradicts itself....
if foxy is angry keates has been allowed to leave clearly he recognises the PROGRESSION Keates was making with his 2 year plan and encouraging results..[/QUOTE]

Progression is judged by many fans if promotion follows. If we are still in this division next season starting our eleventh year, would you call it progression or survival?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 16th March 2018 22.36:08

Why is it Lincoln, Grimsby, Bristol Rovers were able to keep their managers throughout s promotion winning season? I'm not buying nobody wasnt interested in their managers at the time.

LlayDragon 16th March 2018 22.41:16

This thread has become highly entertaining.

TomWFC 16th March 2018 22.41:43

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2124131]Why is it Lincoln, Grimsby, Bristol Rovers were able to keep their managers throughout s promotion winning season? I'm not buying nobody wasnt interested in their managers at the time.[/QUOTE]

Because maybe if, and a big if, there was interest in them it might not have been enough to lure them away. Maybe those interested clubs weren’t willing to activate the release clauses? Or pay the necessary compensation?

Or maybe it just didn’t materialise?

You’re simplifying it too much, which is wrong.

Red_not_Dead 16th March 2018 22.42:18

[QUOTE=GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo;2124131]Why is it Lincoln, Grimsby, Bristol Rovers were able to keep their managers throughout s promotion winning season? I'm not buying nobody wasnt interested in their managers at the time.[/QUOTE]

My opinion would be, they were seeing a job through to the end .

Scooper 16th March 2018 22.45:51

All the best Dean , Come on Darlo !

Hawarden Red10 16th March 2018 22.49:23

[QUOTE=WREX777;2124122]'most fans with half a brain can see the progression being made' hahah trying to insult another posters intelligence when your point contradicts itself....
if foxy is angry keates has been allowed to leave clearly he recognises the PROGRESSION Keates was making with his 2 year plan and encouraging results..[/QUOTE]

Clearly failed to spot the irony I used in that quote, was a foxy classic he used a few pages back👍

WREX777 16th March 2018 22.49:30

[QUOTE=t1954;2124127]Progression is judged by many fans if promotion follows. If we are still in this division next season starting our eleventh year, would you call it progression or survival?[/QUOTE]

id say no progression obvs... because weve allowed our best chance in years to just walk away

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.11:12.