RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   A Challange in Adversity (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111530-challange-adversity.html)

Halkynred 17th March 2018 06.33:27

Re: A Challange in Adversity

[QUOTE=Foxy;2123978]He shouldn’t have been given that clause then. He shouldn’t have been given a clause that allowed him to go during the season when he was on the verge of possible success. I am sorry to keep going on about this but I am astonished that people don’t get it.[/QUOTE]

Agree, what is the point of a clause that doesn’t protect the club....

andrew 17th March 2018 07.02:00

We will see the true ambition within the club by who they appoint next.I hope they don't go for the cheap option as we we have seen in the past,we need to get out of this league sooner rather than later.Perhaps we will see a team that is set up to go out and win matches instead of a team that was set up not to lose and quite happy with draws.

redlab 17th March 2018 07.15:47

Can't see what all the fuss is about, would have been better to see the season out but hey ho he's gone, yes he done well in a short space of time, so have other managers in the top 8 with the exception of Mellon who has under acheived, Keates has limited connections in the game, you could see that with the striker fiasco, also how many times this season have you fallen asleep watching his team tactics, let's move on, he's no great loss.

Funny_Old_Game 17th March 2018 07.30:51

[QUOTE=andrew;2124200]We will see the true ambition within the club by who they appoint next.I hope they don't go for the cheap option as we we have seen in the past,we need to get out of this league sooner rather than later.Perhaps we will see a team that is set up to go out and win matches instead of a team that was set up not to lose and quite happy with draws.[/QUOTE]

Wasn’t Keates the cheap option? Mills was the expensive option. Go figure.

Old Paddock Man 17th March 2018 07.32:14

[QUOTE=andrew;2124200]We will see the true ambition within the club by who they appoint next.I hope they don't go for the cheap option as we we have seen in the past,we need to get out of this league sooner rather than later.Perhaps we will see a team that is set up to go out and win matches instead of a team that was set up not to lose and quite happy with draws.[/QUOTE]

Mills was a very expensive option 😱

Ddraigoch 17th March 2018 07.46:52

[QUOTE=techender;2123963]They'll be doing it without my season ticket.

I have really had enough of this. Every time we show any sign of improvement, the club just can't resist cashing in[/QUOTE]

I get your point but the club is bigger than 1 person.

Did you buy your season ticket because Dean Keates was the manager?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.46:18.