RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dean Keates speaks out (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111531-dean-keates-speaks-out.html)

Hightown Brymbo Red 17th March 2018 06.34:54

Re: Dean Keates speaks out

It all feels like we have just been dumped 6 weeks before the wedding and yet some our happy because he has left us for his first Love!

TomWFC 17th March 2018 06.48:25

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2124187]It all feels like we have just been dumped 6 weeks before the wedding and yet some our happy because he has left us for his first Love![/QUOTE]

Who said people were happy? I haven’t seen anyone, not one person be happy.
Understanding and rational maybe, but not happy.

Wenttoanderlechtin76 17th March 2018 06.55:49

[QUOTE=Hightown Brymbo Red;2124187]It all feels like we have just been dumped 6 weeks before the wedding and yet some our happy because he has left us for his first Love![/QUOTE]

Yep we are a nice friendly club who gives out meaningless contracts, accepts all other clubs will eventually come in and steal all our players and managers and then wishes them all the luck and love in the world. Are you ready for another 10 yrs as well cos I am

Foxy 17th March 2018 07.29:49

[QUOTE=wrexhamandy;2124165]Apologies if hidden in one of the threads, a short statement from him on his Twitter... (mods please help me if I f*ck up posting an image as usual...)[/QUOTE]

Where is the sick bag ?

TomWFC 17th March 2018 07.39:07

[QUOTE=Wenttoanderlechtin76;2124196]Yep we are a nice friendly club who gives out meaningless contracts, accepts all other clubs will eventually come in and steal all our players and managers and then wishes them all the luck and love in the world. Are you ready for another 10 yrs as well cos I am[/QUOTE]

Another member of the Melodramatics Club I see....

Ddraigoch 17th March 2018 07.41:53

Where we are in the League system brings its own challenges. As a coach, player or manager you should always be looking up and the sooner we rise up the pyramid the better. I don't blame Dean only feel a tad disappointed at the timing but the club is bigger than any one individual and we must keep going. I did smile that he signed off #UTST which just goes to prove that players and managers do buy into the mantra of the club.

Good luck Dean, thanks for your efforts and #UTST

RHYLRED 17th March 2018 07.43:20

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2124217]Where we are in the League system brings its own challenges. As a coach, player or manager you should always be looking up and the sooner we rise up the pyramid the better. I don't blame Dean only feel a tad disappointed at the timing but the club is bigger than any one individual and we must keep going. I did smile that he signed off #UTST which just goes to prove that players and managers do buy into the mantra of the club.

Good luck Dean, thanks for your efforts and #UTST[/QUOTE]

What does UTST mean?

Danny Boy 17th March 2018 07.46:23

Rather short goodbye from him, I'm torn between wishing him luck for what he's done for us and hoping Walsall get relegated so we can stuff him next season after we win the playoffs.

Can only dream.

redone 17th March 2018 07.48:42

[QUOTE=RHYLRED;2124218]What does UTST mean?[/QUOTE]

are you throwin some bate out ;)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.03:03.