RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking (A) reaction thread (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111537-woking-reaction-thread.html)

Foxy 17th March 2018 17.21:02

Re: Woking reaction thread

That’s the best I think we have sounded on the radio for a while - lots of possession and lots of chances with their keeper making several great saves. Boden missed a sitter at the end and its important that the new manager puts his name at the top of the “to be released” list.

Halkynred 17th March 2018 17.23:33

[QUOTE=Owain Glyndwr;2124787]I think it was important not to loose today. Hopefully new ideas to work on next week.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, when a manager leaves form can go both ways.
Important that we steadied the ship after a traumatic week for players and staff
Sounds like Kelly had a more central role today and made thins happen, maybe the key to success , and hopefully manny returning will bolster that defence !

moynkeepthefaith 17th March 2018 17.23:41

[QUOTE=stevewxm;2124775]Give your heads a wobble, we’re not feckin Barcelona, all other teams dropped points today, we are one point off third place, there keeper had a world class game, lots more twists and turns to come if you want perfection go and watch Man City !!! UTST[/QUOTE]

After the week we have had at the club I guess we have to believe that a draw away from home is acceptable. However under the circumstances it is for sure a chance missed to catch up the top two.

On we go to next week and I am sure more revelations

ysbryd 17th March 2018 17.26:04

[QUOTE=eastsussexred;2124784]I thought we were a different team today; much more positive. How many times have we had so many shots on goal this season? and so many on target? Not many, if any; plus we dominated possesion for most of the game and were positive going forward for most of the game too.
Their goalkeeper stopped us having a goalfest today and we were also missing Manny too.
Dunn disappointing again, and despite another draw, we are now looking like a team that wants 3pts rather than
1. Overall, feeling much more positive than I have for much of the season[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly how it sounded over the radio. A very frustrating result after getting back into the game and testing their keeper so often.

crazywelsh 17th March 2018 17.26:20

[QUOTE=Foxy;2124790]That’s the best I think we have sounded on the radio for a while - lots of possession and lots of chances with their keeper making several great saves. Boden missed a sitter at the end and its important that the new manager puts his name at the top of the “to be released” list.[/QUOTE]

I agree the guy has been a poor signing, he is not worth another deal but it’s who do we replace him with as most players are poor at this level.

Birdy 17th March 2018 17.27:34

[QUOTE=Redted;2124771]Yet another two points dropped against a poor Woking side. Draws are killing us and it looks like the caretaker management team made a bit of a mess on the tactical front today[/QUOTE]

Sounded much better tactically more attacking. If Keates was in charge we would have drawn 1-1 or lost 2-1.

John Neals Dynasty 17th March 2018 17.28:14

[QUOTE=Foxy;2124790]That’s the best I think we have sounded on the radio for a while - lots of possession and lots of chances with their keeper making several great saves. Boden missed a sitter at the end and its important that the new manager puts his name at the top of the “to be released” list.[/QUOTE]

Why? Because he missed a sitter 😂😂 the drugs aren't working Foxy, well it looks like it wasn't all down to Keates bringing subs on with 5 mins left. After an unsettling week for the team the result isn't bad, yes we missed an opportunity to catch a few up. But look at it another way the others missed a chance to pull away.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

pagl 17th March 2018 17.35:28

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2124796]Why? Because he missed a sitter 😂😂 the drugs aren't working Foxy, well it looks like it wasn't all down to Keates bringing subs on with 5 mins left. After an unsettling week for the team the result isn't bad, yes we missed an opportunity to catch a few up. But look at it another way the others missed a chance to pull away.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Basically because he isnt good enough. Missed opportunity for 3 points today and then there were 8 to go. Every missed chance costs dearly at this stage.
Not going to grab the fans for next Saturdays game is it?

riccardo 17th March 2018 17.38:08

Boden is as bad as McAliskey or Bakare...get rid in the summer for sure.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.56:41.