RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking (A) reaction thread (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111537-woking-reaction-thread.html)

Big A 17th March 2018 17.54:21

Re: Woking reaction thread

[QUOTE=smiffysarmy;2124802]Should have brought Ainge on as soon as they equalised[/QUOTE]

I have only seen his short appearance against Chester, but I’ll be honest.... I cannot see what he is going to fetch to the party. He looks both slow and overweight.

OneLoveWrexham 17th March 2018 17.55:50

[QUOTE=Big A;2124821]I have only seen his short appearance against Chester, but I’ll be honest.... I cannot see what he is going to fetch to the party. He looks both slow and overweight.[/QUOTE]
I’d of brought him on at 2-1 to sure up the defence

FieldtownRed 17th March 2018 18.13:35

Re: Woking (A) reaction thread

We were lucky to get a draw in the end, blatant pen for woking in the last minute when Pearson pushed their striker who was in on goal.
Played well in parts, Kelly was my motm. We seemed to fall apart when he went off.

FieldtownRed 17th March 2018 18.15:34

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2124820]Pagl the missed opportunity for a win today isn't solely down to Bodens miss as I'm sure Those who went will tell you , it was down to their goalkeeper having a stormer & individual errors Woking hit the crossbar.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Yep we had other chances too. I didn’t see Boden’s chance as any more of a sitter than some of our other chances.

davewilli 17th March 2018 18.20:13

[QUOTE=sparky;2124816]Let's be honest, he's garbage. As soon as Coddington was available we should have snapped him up. No ifs, no buts.[/QUOTE]

Coddington has made some real blunders since joining Guiseley, looking at their highlights. Maybe he isn't the complete keeper we thought he was.

John Neals Dynasty 17th March 2018 18.36:13

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2124828]Yep we had other chances too. I didn’t see Boden’s chance as any more of a sitter than some of our other chances.[/QUOTE]

Thanks FR I take that opinion not based on a radio commentator.

Does you think Manny was missed at the back today?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Windsor Mike 17th March 2018 18.37:14

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2124827]We were lucky to get a draw in the end, blatant pen for woking in the last minute when Pearson pushed their striker who was in on goal.
Played well in parts, Kelly was my motm. We seemed to fall apart when he went off.[/QUOTE]

Good call, unless he had a knock Quigley shouldn't have been substituted his first touch is streets ahead of any other strikers we have. We don't have enough to be promoted from what I've seen this season, constantly looking vulnerable from set-pieces and stating the obvious we simply can't kill teams off, the miss by Boden at the end a classic case in point.
Great support as always today in horrible conditions, well done to all especially the lads in the Guinness hats !!! You certainly gave the lino some stick first half, all deserved too !!
Boy was it windy, almost impossible for the keepers to reach the halfway line kicking from the main stand behind the goal. Ho hum we go again next week need to consolidate the playoffs now as we need 2nd or 3rd I suspect

Lets Av A Riot 17th March 2018 18.38:29

[QUOTE=Redted;2124771]Yet another two points dropped against a poor Woking side. Draws are killing us and it looks like the caretaker management team made a bit of a mess on the tactical front today[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity... but was you there ? or basing your opinion on radio commentary?

i personally wasn't there.. but going by the radio commentary.. we sounded pretty good going forward with a fair amount of attacking threat.... and if not for their keeper having one of that anomaly of games with multiple great saves.. we would of won comfortably.

yes some will try negate that by saying it was his fault for our 2nd... but that stll doesn't derive away from what he seemed to have was a excellent game

would like to hear an UNBIASED view either way on how we performed and set up from somebody who actually went today .. as norally for away games there does tend to be more radio pundits than those at game

Lets Av A Riot 17th March 2018 18.39:23

p.s from radio seemed as though Quigley had a quiet game by his standards...

and Deverdics sounded crap.. even commentators were calling for him to be subbed.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.48:35.