RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Woking (A) reaction thread (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111537-woking-reaction-thread.html)

the sleeping giant dies 17th March 2018 22.01:07

Re: Woking (A) reaction thread

Wat was darlington doing pulling quigley off and putting bowden on hes not a striker and is a waste of a shirt as for ainge he should have been brought on at 4 20 not for the last 5 mins get a grip darlington and don t play that crap bowben again he is basically useless

Sarge 17th March 2018 22.10:54

The coldest I have been since Don Ferguson saved a penalty at Tranmere back In
the day

StattoWrexham 17th March 2018 22.12:52

[QUOTE=Sarge;2124890]The coldest I have been since Don Ferguson saved a penalty at Tranmere back in day[/QUOTE]

I remember that one Sarge! 1986, only my second ever away day :)

Anyone listened to Shaun Pearson's post match interview yet?

TaidTom 17th March 2018 22.36:16

[QUOTE=the sleeping giant dies;2124887]Wat was darlington doing pulling quigley off and putting bowden on hes not a striker and is a waste of a shirt as for ainge he should have been brought on at 4 20 not for the last 5 mins get a grip darlington and don t play that crap bowben again he is basically useless[/QUOTE]

WUM alert!

Corner Flag 17th March 2018 22.41:32

[QUOTE=TaidTom;2124894]WUM alert![/QUOTE]

Why ? Because he doesnt agree with you ? Sounds spot on to me.

TaidTom 17th March 2018 22.44:23

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2124897]Why ? Because he doesnt agree with you ? Sounds spot on to me.[/QUOTE]

Negative, negative, blah, blah. negative.

Who threw you a biscuit, anyway?

Funny_Old_Game 17th March 2018 22.56:29

[QUOTE=StattoWrexham;2124892]I remember that one Sarge! 1986, only my second ever away day :)

Anyone listened to Shaun Pearson's post match interview yet?[/QUOTE]

His interview is just what I want to hear. Spoken like a proper leader. Confident we won’t fall apart with him around.

StattoWrexham 17th March 2018 23.20:52

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2124902]His interview is just what I want to hear. Spoken like a proper leader. Confident we won’t fall apart with him around.[/QUOTE]

Spot on!
Feel a lot better about it all after listening to that. Today hasn't been too bad a day when you look at some of the other results.

What I liked about this Pearson interview was he had a kind of relaxed demeanour, more or less we are going to do this, we are going to finish the job. He is the kind of bloke you would want to be led by!

I just hope whoever takes over gets him on another contract with a clause in that he can do whatever he likes around the club in the next 2-3 years, learn his coaching badges, put his feet up when he feels like and basically lets get this lad signed up so we can keep him "in the building". It isn't often we get a player like this here.

NottsRed 17th March 2018 23.29:51

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2124902]His interview is just what I want to hear. Spoken like a proper leader. Confident we won’t fall apart with him around.[/QUOTE]

I worry Keates might come back for him once the season is up.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.43:14.