RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   new face for saturday (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111542-new-face-saturday.html)

marathonplny 19th March 2018 20.39:26

Re: new face for saturday

Only temp to end of the season
In my opinion

See how we finish off and recruit when known
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Bissell 19th March 2018 21.17:54

[QUOTE=t1954;2125472]What does his CV look like?[/QUOTE]

Played for us as a school boy and youth. Got injured I think, was released and played around the welsh leagues. Think he played for Druids.

Has coached the kids for a while and ran the academy. Obviously stepped up to assist Keates when he was appointed.

Funny_Old_Game 19th March 2018 21.21:07

[QUOTE=marathonplny;2125493]Only temp to end of the season
In my opinion

See how we finish off and recruit when known
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Is the correct answer. We cannot recruit until we know what division we’ll be in. Go up and we can look at big names.

Flintshire Red 19th March 2018 21.38:51

[QUOTE=Bissell;2125510]Played for us as a school boy and youth. Got injured I think, was released and played around the welsh leagues. Think he played for Druids.

Has coached the kids for a while and ran the academy. Obviously stepped up to assist Keates when he was appointed.[/QUOTE]

Not the most convincing

podders 20th March 2018 09.53:58

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2125512]Is the correct answer. We cannot recruit until we know what division we’ll be in. Go up and we can look at big names.[/QUOTE]

You would think with the interest being shown they would be creating shortlists for both Conference and League 2 managers and would act shortly after we gain promotion.

Corner Flag 20th March 2018 09.57:29

[QUOTE=Bissell;2125510]Played for us as a school boy and youth. Got injured I think, was released and played around the welsh leagues. Think he played for Druids.

Has coached the kids for a while and ran the academy. Obviously stepped up to assist Keates when he was appointed.[/QUOTE]

Ok as a coach but manager ? No thanks we need experience and contacts please.

Teifi Red 20th March 2018 10.17:33

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2125559]Ok as a coach but manager ? No thanks we need experience and contacts please.[/QUOTE]

Bit like when Keates took over you mean?

We can go with what we have until the end of the season. Transfer window is closed so no need to worry about ability to bring new players in.
As has been said, let's see where we are for next season first. That is at the moment the most sensible option.

redroar 20th March 2018 10.18:02

[QUOTE=phil;2125190]does anybody think we will have a new face in the dug out for saturday i would not be surprised to see harrison in there alongside karl and andy could come in on a deal untill the season finishes would not be everybodys choice but could be worth a go[/QUOTE]

Behave

OneLoveWrexham 20th March 2018 10.29:24

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2125560]Bit like when Keates took over you mean?

We can go with what we have until the end of the season. Transfer window is closed so no need to worry about ability to bring new players in.
As has been said, let's see where we are for next season first. That is at the moment the most sensible option.[/QUOTE]
Keates has been a well respected footballer throughout the leagues and would of gained numerous contacts through ex managers/players who are now managers and coaches through all levels where as Andy Davies has been a local youth coach

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.36:40.