Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31st March 2018, 16.35:10   #73-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Looking good...

Question is when we get in the play offs will we all unite and support the team or still whine and bitch about shoulda woulda coulda?
Posted via mobile theme
Old 31st March 2018, 16.38:00   #74-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

You think its "when", my mates are now thinking "if". Of course should we progress to the play offs, we will all be united. That's partly the reason why we spend some of our sad Easter Saturdays on RP!
Old 31st March 2018, 16.40:05   #75-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
You think its "when", my mates are now thinking "if". Of course should we progress to the play offs, we will all be united. That's partly the reason why we spend some of our sad Easter Saturdays on RP!
It'll be when mate trust me. Whether that's 2nd or 7th is still the issue but we are unbeaten in 16 so we aren't likely to lose 3 or 4 of last 6 which we'd need to do in order to drop out of top 7.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 31st March 2018, 17.24:15   #76-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Yes Keates hadn't a clue what a good forward looks like but for an ex midfielder he hasn't a clue what a good midfielder looks like or even know what a winger is. But he's gone now we move on and money should be kept back for bigger begging buckets 😈
Posted via mobile theme
You say that but Holroyd has been a success, Quiggs a success and Millar made a big difference and is now scoring goals in L1. I would also expect all our rivals to jump at the chance to take Kelly, Wedgebury and Wright if they got the chance.
Old 31st March 2018, 19.02:09   #77-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
not all your mates say if the play offsWIlllywill, as this one has a glass half full and fully expects us to be in the play offs, tell them that they still have a glass halffull and we will be there
#Together Stronger
better than ok , ok would be better than Mills team
yes WW we are only fans and finding the next gary bennet or morel isnt that simple
believe
Old 31st March 2018, 19.20:25   #78-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Moan Rd Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
We are looking good
If drawing away to a part time Bromley team who had 10 men for 45 minutes
Then yes we are fab - glad to get a point and will celebrate it in the pub later with half a pint of shandy
Not saying 'fab'. If we were in Macc's position, the thread would be 'looking absolutely fantastic'. If we were in Sutton's, I'd say 'looking very good'. Based on where we are at the moment, I think 'looking good' is about right. Could be better, could be worse, sort of good.
Old 31st March 2018, 19.29:47   #79-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
This season, we have regained our respect from others. We are no easy pushovers and have built from the back. "Looking Good" - that's rather gilding the Lilly! We are solid, reliable and ok, but that's it. We don't dismantle teams (even in the bottom four). Our team is picked for a "smash n grab", which often works, but boy is it drab to watch. When the need arises we cannot step up a gear - having opponents with 10 men for 45 minutes, and we then cannot score, is poor. But similar scenarios have occurred throughout the season for us.
Its important for us to spend wisely and be solvent, but I struggle to see how the club didn't sort out its attacking issues in Aug/Sep. Us older guys could see that an advance towards promotion would be stifled if we couldn't attack freely. I am just a fan, and cannot differentiate between the club, the Trust and various building budgets, but why has more money not been spent to bolster our forward line? So for me, its NOT looking good, merely OK.

We were happy just to be in the play offs.
Old 31st March 2018, 19.39:30   #80-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

Is this the Tom Take Show or what. Listen every post on hear, all they want is our club Wrexham FC to get promotion. But they have a view, an opinion. Can you get that.
Old 31st March 2018, 19.44:32   #81-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
Question is when we get in the play offs will we all unite and support the team or still whine and bitch about shoulda woulda coulda?
Posted via mobile theme

Ben Williams for flips sake when most on here mention from september that we need a decent striker and midfielder and we give our support via attending matches and build a budget and nothing happens for months then we have a fliping right to whine and bitch!
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.44:02.