RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Fed Up (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111604-fed-up.html)

flynhater 30th March 2018 16.24:07

Fed Up

Week after week thousands and thousands of us keep hoping against hope that the team we love are going to actually perform. I dont know why because we are at best a mediocre side with a great defence. We had a Manager who didnt have a plan B and who was naive with his tactics. What is even more disturbing is that this year is the first for 8 years where someone has’nt bought the league. It is a POOR LEAGUE and we really had the chance to do something now that has long gone. I see absolutely no way that even when we make the play offs that we will win them. The Board should have without a doubt brought in a New Manager to shake things up, not take the easy option and do their usual lets do it on the cheap. Make no mistake next year someone with money and ambition will buy the league and we will be scrabbling for scraps. I am so disillusioned we are Royally Screwed yet again.

TaidTom 30th March 2018 16.30:59

Re: Fed Up

[QUOTE=flynhater;2128410]Week after week thousands and thousands of us keep hoping against hope that the team we love are going to actually perform. I dont know why because we are at best a mediocre side with a great defence. We had a Manager who didnt have a plan B and who was naive with his tactics. What is even more disturbing is that this year is the first for 8 years where someone has’nt bought the league. It is a POOR LEAGUE and we really had the chance to do something now that has long gone. I see absolutely no way that even when we make the play offs that we will win them. The Board should have without a doubt brought in a New Manager to shake things up, not take the easy option and do their usual lets do it on the cheap. Make no mistake next year someone with money and ambition will buy the league and we will be scrabbling for scraps. I am so disillusioned we are Royally Screwed yet again.[/QUOTE]

Bloody hell, we are doomed. Have a hot-cross-bun. The world becomes a better place, especially with proper butter.

Ugolini 30th March 2018 16.31:45

We're THIRD!! Chill man!!

flynhater 30th March 2018 16.33:42

[QUOTE=TaidTom;2128421]Bloody hell, we are doomed. Have a hot-cross-bun. The world becomes a better place, especially with proper butter.[/QUOTE]

Well I will Buddy but at the end of the Season when you take of those coloured glasses make sure you comment THAT I WAS RIGHT :coolgleamA::evilgrin:

flynhater 30th March 2018 16.34:33

[QUOTE=Ugolini;2128425]We're THIRD!! Chill man!![/QUOTE]
See where we finish up and see if we go up then I will Chill:jester:

RemovedUser 30th March 2018 16.39:37

[QUOTE=flynhater;2128430]Well I will Buddy but at the end of the Season when you take of those coloured glasses make sure you comment THAT I WAS RIGHT :coolgleamA::evilgrin:[/QUOTE]

Can you give me the winning numbers for next weeks lottery.
If you're not willing to do so, will you buy a ticket with them on and give your winnings to the Club?

flynhater 30th March 2018 16.41:22

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2128441]Can you give me the winning numbers for next weeks lottery.
If you're not willing to do so, will you buy a ticket with them on and give your winnings to the Club?[/QUOTE]

Sure will :hurray::hurray::hurray:

wurzelhater 30th March 2018 16.41:49

Weve been left with the men who have coached this side since the summer to a negative approach in games. Keates has well gone yet nothing has changed they still cant see the blatantly obvious MUST WIN GAMES. Waiting for us to start being more positive in games never going to happen weve had 40sh games of the same dire football. But were in the mix and could sneak it to the football league then our performances this season will be history. UTST

subbuteorob 30th March 2018 16.45:34

We will finish fourth or fifth. Win our home game then drawn away to Tranmere and win that. Then on to Wembley vs Sutton. Wedge gets sent off and we lose 1-0. You can see it coming ....its the Wrexham way.

I think we will go up next year by winning the league. Get a couple of decent strikers, a goalie and a creative midfielder and we will be good to go but we need a new manager.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.06:58.