Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30th March 2018, 16.24:07   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Exec Box
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Fed Up

Week after week thousands and thousands of us keep hoping against hope that the team we love are going to actually perform. I dont know why because we are at best a mediocre side with a great defence. We had a Manager who didnt have a plan B and who was naive with his tactics. What is even more disturbing is that this year is the first for 8 years where someone has’nt bought the league. It is a POOR LEAGUE and we really had the chance to do something now that has long gone. I see absolutely no way that even when we make the play offs that we will win them. The Board should have without a doubt brought in a New Manager to shake things up, not take the easy option and do their usual lets do it on the cheap. Make no mistake next year someone with money and ambition will buy the league and we will be scrabbling for scraps. I am so disillusioned we are Royally Screwed yet again.
Old 30th March 2018, 16.30:59   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
TaidTom's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Moan Rd Stand
Real Name: John Rowlands
Twitter: @





Default Re: Fed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynhater View Post
Week after week thousands and thousands of us keep hoping against hope that the team we love are going to actually perform. I dont know why because we are at best a mediocre side with a great defence. We had a Manager who didnt have a plan B and who was naive with his tactics. What is even more disturbing is that this year is the first for 8 years where someone has’nt bought the league. It is a POOR LEAGUE and we really had the chance to do something now that has long gone. I see absolutely no way that even when we make the play offs that we will win them. The Board should have without a doubt brought in a New Manager to shake things up, not take the easy option and do their usual lets do it on the cheap. Make no mistake next year someone with money and ambition will buy the league and we will be scrabbling for scraps. I am so disillusioned we are Royally Screwed yet again.
Bloody hell, we are doomed. Have a hot-cross-bun. The world becomes a better place, especially with proper butter.
Old 30th March 2018, 16.31:45   #3-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Ugolini's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Fed Up

We're THIRD!! Chill man!!
Old 30th March 2018, 16.33:42   #4-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Exec Box
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Fed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaidTom View Post
Bloody hell, we are doomed. Have a hot-cross-bun. The world becomes a better place, especially with proper butter.
Well I will Buddy but at the end of the Season when you take of those coloured glasses make sure you comment THAT I WAS RIGHT
Old 30th March 2018, 16.34:33   #5-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Exec Box
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Fed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugolini View Post
We're THIRD!! Chill man!!
See where we finish up and see if we go up then I will Chill
Old 30th March 2018, 16.39:37   #6-0 (permalink)
-

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: -
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Fed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynhater View Post
Well I will Buddy but at the end of the Season when you take of those coloured glasses make sure you comment THAT I WAS RIGHT
Can you give me the winning numbers for next weeks lottery.
If you're not willing to do so, will you buy a ticket with them on and give your winnings to the Club?
Old 30th March 2018, 16.41:22   #7-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Exec Box
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Fed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman View Post
Can you give me the winning numbers for next weeks lottery.
If you're not willing to do so, will you buy a ticket with them on and give your winnings to the Club?
Sure will
Old 30th March 2018, 16.41:49   #8-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Fed Up

Weve been left with the men who have coached this side since the summer to a negative approach in games. Keates has well gone yet nothing has changed they still cant see the blatantly obvious MUST WIN GAMES. Waiting for us to start being more positive in games never going to happen weve had 40sh games of the same dire football. But were in the mix and could sneak it to the football league then our performances this season will be history. UTST
Old 30th March 2018, 16.45:34   #9-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
subbuteorob's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name: Robert
Twitter: @





Default Re: Fed Up

We will finish fourth or fifth. Win our home game then drawn away to Tranmere and win that. Then on to Wembley vs Sutton. Wedge gets sent off and we lose 1-0. You can see it coming ....its the Wrexham way.

I think we will go up next year by winning the league. Get a couple of decent strikers, a goalie and a creative midfielder and we will be good to go but we need a new manager.
Old 30th March 2018, 16.48:41   #10-0 (permalink)
-

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name: Simon Keen
Twitter: @





Default Re: Fed Up

It would be an anti climax to go up this season. There's just none of excitement that has surrounded previous promotion seasons. We don't deserve to go up, boring football with some of the worst players that have ever graced the racecourse. So called professionals who struggle to beat part time teams week in week out.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.07:49.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12