RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Are we missing Massanka ? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111611-we-missing-massanka.html)

John Neals Dynasty 1st April 2018 11.04:39

[QUOTE=t1954;2128944]You may be right but, with just 32 minutes on the pitch in 5 games, you need a little more time to judge a player. Having said that, do you remember that right back Saunders played a few seasons back, took him off half time, never to be seen again, can't remember his name thank God.[/QUOTE]

Remember the one Mills loaned from Stoke he had a brilliant first friendly game, and was dire in the next one, I do get your point about not judging a player after a few 5 mins sub appearances & I normally don't but in those short appearance I seen a centre half with his only good point flicking on a header from a hoofed ball. The guy who replaced him at Harrogate was called the worst ever player to pull on a Wrexham shirt when here, their is a difference in quality between national league & national north.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

BorrasRed 1st April 2018 12.45:03

Re: Are we missing Massanka ?

[quote=foxy;2128738]a bit left field but i thought i would throw this one in. Off the bench he was an impact player. He had pace and would make runs to open defences up. Ok he couldn’t finish , but he created chances and made us more offensive. I am aware of his limitations but since he has left we have missed this type of substitution.[/quote]
no no no !

redrog 1st April 2018 15.45:38

[QUOTE=Foxy;2128738]A bit left field but I thought I would throw this one in. Off the bench he was an Impact Player. He had pace and would make runs to open defences up. Ok he couldn’t finish , but he created chances and made us more offensive. I am aware of his limitations but since he has left we have missed this type of substitution.[/QUOTE]

got to be wind up, :eek::eek::eek:

BillEBadass 1st April 2018 15.55:18

Personally I haven't given him a second thought.

joe 1st April 2018 16.15:43

1st April

Welsh Premier League striker. Nothing more. Will be at Nomads before long.

NottsRed 1st April 2018 19.40:21

Simply put no. We need experience and we got a player who proved he wasn't good enough the season before.

We took a chance on Ainge with him coming back from injury and in all reality with the short amount of time hes had on the pitch he hasn't impressed. I know people slated Macc for taking Blissett on but hes scored twice for them in the last two matches and reports say hes playing well for them.

Phils-an-alki 2nd April 2018 11.02:33

[QUOTE=Foxy;2128738]A bit left field but I thought I would throw this one in. Off the bench he was an Impact Player. He had pace and would make runs to open defences up. Ok he couldn’t finish , but he created chances and made us more offensive. I am aware of his limitations but since he has left we have missed this type of substitution.[/QUOTE]

Yes and we're also missing Bakare. :crampe:

Dougie Davies 2nd April 2018 11.36:09

We are missing an impact player with pace off the bench. For all his flaws, Ciz used to scared tired defences for the last 10 minutes of a game. We have nothing like that at the moment.

Gas Powered Rattle 2nd April 2018 11.40:05

I agree with this and was thinking the same thing against Maidstone.

We have nothing to bring off the bench that will make a difference. Worse off without him imo

Phils-an-alki 2nd April 2018 11.45:56

[QUOTE=Gas Powered Rattle;2129246]I agree with this and was thinking the same thing against Maidstone.

We have nothing to bring off the bench that will make a difference. Worse off without him imo[/QUOTE]

Yes we're definitely crying out for a striker who doesn't score goals and is afraid of his own shadow.. Why hasn't this been addressed sooner?

billybersham 2nd April 2018 12.53:02

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2129248]Yes we're definitely crying out for a striker who doesn't score goals and is afraid of his own shadow.. Why hasn't this been addressed sooner?[/QUOTE]

Very very sad when our own fans think we miss Massanka.

NottsRed 2nd April 2018 13.02:59

Reality is while in the main our strikers has been poor this season its the midfield which has badly let us down. You look at Macclesfields side and the midfielders are chipping in with a goal in most games. I don't think we have had a more goal shy midfield at Wrexham than this season. Thats the reason its in all likelyhood going to be the playoffs and not automatic promotion.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.05:23.