RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Are we missing Massanka ? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111611-we-missing-massanka.html)

Foxy 31st March 2018 19.06:21

Re: Are we missing Massanka ?

[QUOTE=1984;2128803]Are you pissed out your face[/QUOTE]

Obviously a Brexit voter.

moynkeepthefaith 31st March 2018 19.15:20

Let’s imagine palace had decided to send benteke to us in January. Queue Dixie professing his undying love for DK and birdie finally silenced while foxy throws his full support behind The WST model. Yet having watched him today he makes Quigley look a world beater - point is who would be a manager ? Massanka apparently rated by a premier league club and a man whose judgement we trust.

Foxy 31st March 2018 19.19:36

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2128808]Let’s imagine palace had decided to send benteke to us in January. Queue Dixie professing his undying love for DK and birdie finally silenced while foxy throws his full support behind The WST model. Yet having watched him today he makes Quigley look a world beater - point is who would be a manager ? Massanka apparently rated by a premier league club and a man whose judgement we trust.[/QUOTE]

Good post though I think hell will freeze over before I can fully support the WST model 😉

billybersham 31st March 2018 19.22:55

[QUOTE=Foxy;2128757]Really it’s not. He gave us something different. Pace frightens defenders and opens the game up.[/QUOTE]

I read foxy and Big Als post and realise they are happy with mid table non league football,Massanka will struggle to play national north in two years time,one pathetic footballer.We do deserve better!!!!!!

Big A 31st March 2018 20.03:30

[QUOTE=billybersham;2128812]I read foxy and Big Als post and realise they are happy with mid table non league football,Massanka will struggle to play national north in two years time,one pathetic footballer.We do deserve better!!!!!![/QUOTE]

We have just signed a striker that can’t get in a team in the league below, so clearly massanka would fit in perfect here....

billybersham 31st March 2018 20.04:50

[QUOTE=Big A;2128828]We have just signed a striker that can’t get in a team in the league below, so clearly massanka would fit in perfect here....[/QUOTE]

So why did we sign a player who does not look fit in the odd 5 minutes that he gets a chance?:hurray::hurray:

WREX777 31st March 2018 22.11:22

Evidently not the goal scorer we need but do sort of agree with the OP - he stretched defences coming on with 15 mins to go. this massively helped us get up the pitch instead of continuing to invite pressure.

Lods 31st March 2018 22.14:02

The only time we miss Massanka was playing against Bromley. He liked scoring past them.

In other games he had a touch like a blacksmith's hammer and the turning circle of an Arriva bus.

John Neals Dynasty 1st April 2018 10.49:32

[QUOTE=Big A;2128800]I must have been sleeping at this point in the game. I reckon you can count on one hand the times he has touched the ball. What on earth was Keates thinking??? He looks like a slow centre back who struggles to get off the ground, chucked upfront for he last 5mins in search of an equaliser.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly my point earlier in the thread he looks a lumbering centre half, all this don't judge him because of 5 minute cameos, he's puffing like an old steam engine after 5, 6 games to go we haven't time to try to get him fit with no reserve side, another one of Keates poor January signings.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.55:56.