RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Are we missing Massanka ? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111611-we-missing-massanka.html)

t1954 1st April 2018 10.54:34

Re: Are we missing Massanka ?

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2128942]That's exactly my point earlier in the thread he looks a lumbering centre half, all this don't judge him because of 5 minute cameos, he's puffing like an old steam engine after 5, 6 games to go we haven't time to try to get him fit with no reserve side, another one of Keates poor January signings.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

You may be right but, with just 32 minutes on the pitch in 5 games, you need a little more time to judge a player. Having said that, do you remember that right back Saunders played a few seasons back, took him off half time, never to be seen again, can't remember his name thank God.

StattoWrexham 1st April 2018 10.56:20

[QUOTE=t1954;2128944]You may be right but, with just 32 minutes on the pitch in 5 games, you need a little more time to judge a player. Having said that, do you remember that right back Saunders played a few seasons back, took him off half time, never to be seen again, can't remember his name thank God.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't Christian Gyan was it :44:
He got a mention last week, was playing for Feyenoord before we signed him.

t1954 1st April 2018 10.59:04

[QUOTE=StattoWrexham;2128945]It wasn't Christian Gyan was it :44:
He got a mention last week, was playing for Feyenoord before we signed him.[/QUOTE]

yes, he's the one. Don't think Saunders had seen him play before that game.

blackbrookred 1st April 2018 10.59:05

[QUOTE=t1954;2128944]You may be right but, with just 32 minutes on the pitch in 5 games, you need a little more time to judge a player. Having said that, do you remember that right back Saunders played a few seasons back, took him off half time, never to be seen again, can't remember his name thank God.[/QUOT
Gyan?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

John Neals Dynasty 1st April 2018 11.04:39

[QUOTE=t1954;2128944]You may be right but, with just 32 minutes on the pitch in 5 games, you need a little more time to judge a player. Having said that, do you remember that right back Saunders played a few seasons back, took him off half time, never to be seen again, can't remember his name thank God.[/QUOTE]

Remember the one Mills loaned from Stoke he had a brilliant first friendly game, and was dire in the next one, I do get your point about not judging a player after a few 5 mins sub appearances & I normally don't but in those short appearance I seen a centre half with his only good point flicking on a header from a hoofed ball. The guy who replaced him at Harrogate was called the worst ever player to pull on a Wrexham shirt when here, their is a difference in quality between national league & national north.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

BorrasRed 1st April 2018 12.45:03

[quote=foxy;2128738]a bit left field but i thought i would throw this one in. Off the bench he was an impact player. He had pace and would make runs to open defences up. Ok he couldn’t finish , but he created chances and made us more offensive. I am aware of his limitations but since he has left we have missed this type of substitution.[/quote]
no no no !

redrog 1st April 2018 15.45:38

[QUOTE=Foxy;2128738]A bit left field but I thought I would throw this one in. Off the bench he was an Impact Player. He had pace and would make runs to open defences up. Ok he couldn’t finish , but he created chances and made us more offensive. I am aware of his limitations but since he has left we have missed this type of substitution.[/QUOTE]

got to be wind up, :eek::eek::eek:

BillEBadass 1st April 2018 15.55:18

Personally I haven't given him a second thought.

joe 1st April 2018 16.15:43

1st April

Welsh Premier League striker. Nothing more. Will be at Nomads before long.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.30:12.