RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham mentioned in the Morning Star! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111620-wrexham-mentioned-morning-star.html)

Superunknown 2nd April 2018 17.32:32

Re: Wrexham mentioned in the Morning Star!

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2129278]No 9ne tells me what not to buy or read ! As for the BBC British Brainwashing Corbinisation tv station and Marr the love dovey left wing leader no thanks . I bet many of you drive German or Jap cars but have forgiven them but as for the Sun they have no chance . The Sun did wrong apologised so let's move on .[/QUOTE]

Bloody grow up you absolute mug.

Corner Flag 2nd April 2018 17.54:05

[QUOTE=Superunknown;2129765]Bloody grow up you absolute mug.[/QUOTE]

Loony Left student snowflakes out in force today !!

Vorporix 2nd April 2018 17.58:26

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2129792]Loony Left student snowflakes out in force today !![/QUOTE]

How many have you had today?

John Neals Dynasty 2nd April 2018 18.33:22

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2129792]Loony Left student snowflakes out in force today !![/QUOTE]

Calm down Alf Garnett
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Corner Flag 2nd April 2018 18.38:14

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2129838]Calm down Alf Garnett
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

:sifone::sifone::sifone:

Superunknown 2nd April 2018 19.27:42

Not a student, not a lefty. Please go to Liverpool and tell them that it's ok to read that rag because the sun have apologised, I'm sure they'll understand your viewpoint after they've kicked your head in. :D

Corner Flag 2nd April 2018 20.12:17

[QUOTE=Superunknown;2129895]Not a student, not a lefty. Please go to Liverpool and tell them that it's ok to read that rag because the sun have apologised, I'm sure they'll understand your viewpoint after they've kicked your head in. :D[/QUOTE]

Need to check you profile then or was that just a dream ?
Liverpool the home of the Left wing nuts . Won't stop me buying anything I want to buy and perhaps I will get it delivered daily now, by the way it's the 1st paper sold out daily in the store I go to as it's full of Man U supporters .

Superunknown 2nd April 2018 20.15:42

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2129942]Need to check you profile then or was that just a dream ?
Liverpool the home of the Left wing nuts . Won't stop me buying anything I want to buy and perhaps I will get it delivered daily now, by the way it's the 1st paper sold out daily in the store I go to as it's full of Man U supporters .[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough I've graduated, mad I know.

But I think I'll leave this conversation for tonight, you're obviously absolutely brainless.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.18:57.