RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Roberts sending off (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111630-roberts-sending-off.html)

moldroadred 2nd April 2018 16.52:06

Re: Roberts sending off

[QUOTE=marathonplny;2129692]Did he not kick out as well[/QUOTE]

Yes I thought he kicked out but couldn’t tell if he made any contact from where I was sat

redinsaudi 2nd April 2018 16.54:48

Blame the ref, blame the sending off etc etc. The fact of the matter is we were dog shite again, our discipline is simply appalling and we are completely clueless going forward. To put a man in charge that has no real experience in managing at this level for the most important run in, in years is buffoonery of the highest order. I’m not angry, just disappointed......

LePog 2nd April 2018 16.58:38

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2129701]Blame the ref, blame the sending off etc etc. The fact of the matter is we were dog shite again, our discipline is simply appalling and we are conpletly clueless going forward. To put a man in charge that has no real experience in managing at this level for the most important run in, in years is buffoonery of the highest order. I’m not angry, just disappointed......[/QUOTE]

Nail on the head. These 14 cup finals going brilliantly. 2 wins in 9 so far, home to 23rd and 17th in the league....and some think we will turn it on for 2 or 3 games against top 7 sides in the play offs.....

OriginalRhylRed 2nd April 2018 16.59:37

Roberts kicked out at their number 11 and he went down like a sack of spuds

totesey2 2nd April 2018 17.02:40

Pearson and Jennings arguing yet again and get cards, Roberts being sent off and remember in the first half he was warned for also arguing. Pearson needs to set an example, Play the game and stop wasting his energy arguing with officials, It is getting boring now play like a captain!!

redinsaudi 2nd April 2018 17.04:27

[QUOTE=totesey2;2129716]Pearson and Jennings arguing yet again and get cards, Roberts being sent off and remember in the first half he was warned for also arguing. Pearson needs to set an example, Play the game and stop wasting his energy arguing with officials, It is getting boring now play like a captain!![/QUOTE]

Spot on 👍🏼

the sleeping giant dies 2nd April 2018 17.13:27

Roberts grabbed the players bollocks right in front of the 3rd official bloody stupid git knew straight away he was going to walk

krux 2nd April 2018 17.14:11

Roberts was pathetic. After winning the free kick he should have been focussed on the job in hand and the tactics Davies outlined at half time
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

TaidTom 2nd April 2018 17.16:07

[QUOTE=the sleeping giant dies;2129739]Roberts grabbed the players bollocks right in front of the 3rd official bloody stupid git knew straight away he was going to walk[/QUOTE]

How long does it take to tell a ref that? They spent about 5 minutes deliberating over something.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.02:07.