RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Roberts sending off (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111630-roberts-sending-off.html)

Redordead 2nd April 2018 17.17:57

Re: Roberts sending off

Raven will be better at full back

Vorporix 2nd April 2018 17.18:45

[QUOTE=krux;2129742]Roberts was pathetic. After winning the free kick he should have been focussed on the job in hand and the tactics Davies outlined at half time
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I'm one of the original happy clappers on RP but must have missed the fact we had some tactics at half time?

krux 2nd April 2018 17.21:31

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2129749]I'm one of the original happy clappers on RP but must have missed the fact we had some tactics at half time?[/QUOTE]

I like to think there was but we never got the chance to see. No changes at half time spoke volumes though
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Red day 2nd April 2018 17.33:19

[QUOTE=Maccie;2129672]Roberts did nothing wrong at all, it was right in front of us. They were walking back having “a bit of a chat” about the prev tackle, but no more, when their no.11 suddenly doubled up as if elbowed!!!! Roberts was completely perplexed as was the crowd. The officials, all of whom stated they only saw the reaction decided to send Roberts off. Absolute Joke!![/QUOTE]

Roberts was fouled and whilst on the floor Andrade number 11 booted ball at him causing roberts to have a word,ref had word with both as they walked off both tangled and Andrade tapped roberts ankles

NottsRed 2nd April 2018 17.37:16

According to Radio Wales Roberts grabbed the Borhams players nuts. Spotted by the Linesman. Now if he has done that and i would hope its been caught on film he needs the book chucking at him by the club.

Wxm_fan 2nd April 2018 17.50:25

From what I saw was their number 11 pulled roberts shirt and he brushed him off, no ball grabbing at all

Bissell 2nd April 2018 18.05:08

[QUOTE=krux;2129742]Roberts was pathetic. After winning the free kick he should have been focussed on the job in hand and the tactics Davies outlined at half time
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I’m not sure what tactics he has. I’m not seeing any pattern to our play except for humping it long for Quigley to chase, then subsequently subbing a match winner, In Quigley.

rhosred 2nd April 2018 18.07:36

Was right by it and I didn’t see what Roberts did to get sent off I don’t actually think anyone appealed for it either
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

WR1 2nd April 2018 18.20:46

Roberts definitely pulled at/grabbed their players testicles. Right in front of the fourth official.

Our discipline and overall control of ourselves was abysmal today. When are Jennings and Pearson going to learn to stop mouthing at the officials. Yes the officials were poor but you will get nothing if you keep on at them - as proved today.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.39:16.