RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Roberts sending off (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111630-roberts-sending-off.html)

pagl 5th April 2018 08.52:38

Re: Roberts sending off

[QUOTE=Freddy Salted;2130627]Andy Davies was at The Rhos Reds meeting last night. We aren't appealing. He said the rules state that any video evidence has to prove that the ref made the wrong decision. Apparently the camera angles of the incident don't prove that.[/QUOTE]

The whole thing is just a right balls up anyway :) LOL.

krux 5th April 2018 09.21:48

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2130621]Could be a blessing in disguise.
Raven will slot in at Right back with Carra on the bench.
Be nice to see a footballer who can actually control and pass a ball rather than a hit and hope merchant.[/QUOTE]

Yes, to be fair Roberts is probably the easiest player to replace when banned.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Tony the Red 5th April 2018 10.20:43

Couldnt be at the racecourse for Boreham so watched Sutton v Bromley on BT. The ref(Hair?) disallowed a perfectly good Bromley goal, for offside when the player was a good two yards onside and the lino didn't flag. He gave a penalty for a blatant foul by the goalie who was the lastman by twenty yards,but didn't send the Sutton goalie off,( they didn't have a goalie on the bench) and throughout favoured Sutton in a lot of dubious decisions. Its the first time I've heard the commentators criticise the ref to the extent that they wanted to interview him after the game but said that they weren't allowed to. Referees are killing this league, and soemthing has to be done about it!

fugazi3973 5th April 2018 11.42:33

[QUOTE=Freddy Salted;2130627]Andy Davies was at The Rhos Reds meeting last night. We aren't appealing. He said the rules state that any video evidence has to prove that the ref made the wrong decision. Apparently the camera angles of the incident don't prove that.[/QUOTE]

Was the question asked at all if he was sent off for racist comments? Only one poster seems to think, via a 'confidential source' that this is the case.

marinman 5th April 2018 16.44:04

Are we all so saintly that we would not have become indisciplined on Saturday. I think our lads knew they were getting nowt off the ref. Doesn't excuse the poor start we made, however.

pagl 5th April 2018 18.16:43

[QUOTE=marinman;2130719]Are we all so saintly that we would not have become indisciplined on Saturday. I think our lads knew they were getting nowt off the ref. Doesn't excuse the poor start we made, however.[/QUOTE]

In work where I get paid then at times I have to be a bit more saintly than thou and cannot say to clients what I really think.

So yes when the players are on the pitch I expect a certain level of professionalism. :)

Freddy Salted 5th April 2018 18.26:28

[QUOTE=fugazi3973;2130659]Was the question asked at all if he was sent off for racist comments? Only one poster seems to think, via a 'confidential source' that this is the case.[/QUOTE]

No mention of racist comments whatsoever. Grabbed his nuts is the verdict!

fugazi3973 5th April 2018 19.03:49

Cheers for clearing that up. Now hopefully the poster who put this up there will tell his confidential source to stop spreading potentially harmful crap.

Huffy 5th April 2018 19.16:55

[QUOTE=Freddy Salted;2130739]No mention of racist comments whatsoever. Grabbed his nuts is the verdict![/QUOTE]

Nobby's Nuts?? Other nuts are available of course :)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.54:34.