Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th April 2018, 15.18:35   #28-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS usually
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ask the real questions!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysred 45 View Post
Got to say more ,this club and some of its supporters are happy to see us bumbling along in this league ,the second everyone starts to accept where we are we are finished its called ambition and its about time the powers at be within the club realised this.Speculate to accumulate that's my theory.Two many part time clubs have taken the the piss out of wrexham fc for far to long and its about time something was done about it.
We could start by appointing a manager for starters couldn't we or shall we leave it to the end of the season when Macs have gone up and we are still stuck here, missed the boat AGAIN.
What manager have we missed the boat on?
Old 5th April 2018, 15.24:53   #29-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iesty View Post
exactly this. why would a club reporter try and be a knob to the players/management.

they aren't BBC journos, leave this crappy answers to them. oh hang on, they aren't bothered with non league coverage

Regardless of the above, why should we expect the club to respond in post match interviews to confrontational type questions. that is what the supporter group meetings, club AGM's etc are for. if you want an answer, attend one of them and ask
be a knob to the players what you on about ,just ask why isnt akil wright playing, because we are struggling in midfield or havent you noticed, yes ill ask him at the agm thatl do a lot of good when the seasons over. now is the time!! weer under the pump and i need to now why our new 2 1/2yr player isnt playin
Old 5th April 2018, 15.34:53   #30-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by redone View Post
be a knob to the players what you on about ,just ask why isnt akil wright playing, because we are struggling in midfield or havent you noticed, yes ill ask him at the agm thatl do a lot of good when the seasons over. now is the time!! weer under the pump and i need to now why our new 2 1/2yr player isnt playin
Don't need to ask!
Wright isn't playing because he isn't in the starting Eleven and is being kept out by players that the manager feels will do a better job.
Whether the manager is right may or may not be debatable but it appears to be a fact.
Old 5th April 2018, 15.52:57   #31-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Don't need to ask!
Wright isn't playing because he isn't in the starting Eleven and is being kept out by players that the manager feels will do a better job.
Whether the manager is right may or may not be debatable but it appears to be a fact.
I get the feeling that Keates left written instructions regarding Wright because it makes absolutely no sense to keep leaving him on the side lines does it ?

Unfortunately we are presently being managed by a youth team coach who I fear is way out of his depth aided and supported by a part time coach who appears to never be at training and is off else where most of the week hence the mess we appear to now be in.

The Board have cocked up here big time both regarding Keates contract and now their "rabbits in headlights" approach to what to do next.
The Board took the easy option and the cheapest which I fear is going to come back and bite them and us supporters hard.
I am not advocating what to do next other than play Wright next game from the start and get the advert out for a new manager ASAP and get him recruited ASAP not half way through the close season .

Last edited by Corner Flag; 5th April 2018 at 15.55:56..
Old 5th April 2018, 15.57:07   #32-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner Flag View Post
I get the feeling hat Keates left written instructions regarding Wright because it makes absolutely no sense to keep leaving him on the side lines does it ?

Unfortunately we are presently being managed by a youth team coach who I fear is way out of his depth aided and supported by a part time coach who appears to never be at training and is off else where most of the week hence the mess we are now in.

The Board have cocked up here big time both regarding Keates contract and now their "rabbits in headlights" approach to what to do next.
The Board took the easy option and the cheapest which i fear is going to come back and bite them and us supporters hard.
I am not advocating what to do next other than play Wright next game from the start and get the advert out for a new manager ASAP and get him recruited ASAP not half way through the close season .
To be fair virtually everyone on here , me included, said that the Board had made a logical decision in leaving Davies in charge for the remaining games. Changing approaches at that time would have been even riskier.
Old 5th April 2018, 16.35:03   #33-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner Flag View Post
Oh dear speaking the truth will get you in to trouble with the happy clapping so called experts on RP.
Where are the happy clappers these happy days of happy football, happy days of happy performance and success.
Don't blame AD, he's only carrying on where DK left off. His failure to look at the 'whole ' rather than just the defensive part of the team was management at it's weakest. Only 6 teams worse than Wrexham re ' goals for ', 5 of which are the bottom of our league plus Halifax. Disgraceful !. Message for D K. ( and AD) don't forget that old football adage ' you are only as good as your strikers '. How I wish to be completely and absolutely wrong, but...........Goodness me I feel better.
Old 5th April 2018, 17.54:50   #34-0 (permalink)
LWR
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redone View Post
i watch it just to see if a proper question is asked. simple ... keep clapping
Whinge whinge whinge.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 5th April 2018, 17.57:29   #35-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Grow up lads stop bitching at eachother, where's the stick together, yes different opinions is welcome why if someone has a different view does it have to resort to bitching.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 5th April 2018, 22.59:33   #36-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale

re the interviews can they not find somewhere quiet to conduct them. Every match the background babble is distracting. Or maybe it's a ploy as there's nothing worth hearing.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.31:04.