Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th April 2018, 16.13:26   #73-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Twitter: @

Default Re: Fed up 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
Sadly JND I believe you are right. I personally like Roberts , Holroyd and Wedgbury also but believe we have been found out tactically because we only have one gear. To blame the current regime is ridiculous when many (me included) have preached that we must give DK time all season and AD has had a few games. I am a happy clapper but as the mobile phone flew across the room yesterday my season ended and I am temporarily moynlostthefaith. We will make the playoffs possibly but not with the all important home advantage which will be a big ask. Naturally I will go but almost out of duty as opposed to belief.
As you are aware, supporting Wrexham AFC is a trial of endurance, hoping against hope we can get back into the FL and then kick-on. We are all guilty of holding our own post-mortems when the patient is still alive and kicking the ball over the ineffective midfield. We need 2 or probably 3 wins to end this awful season and get into the POs. After that, it’s a lottery.

My head has told me all season we ain’t good enough, but my heart will always get me to the Racecourse. AD needs to get the squad into a room with Joey and Dixie, show them videos of Anderlecht, Porto, Newcastle and Arsenal, then if they are still not motivated to bust a gut they should be taken around the back of the kop and publicly humiliated. Pearson has a massive task on his hands: he’ll have the support of Manny, Dunn and Raven; just needs to kick the arse of the others.
Old 8th April 2018, 20.27:08   #74-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorporix View Post
Another good post - and whilst it is certainly not looking good at the moment (understatement I know) it is not all over yet.
It's not all over yet! and I like you Vorporix will still be supporting our team till the end of the season. Can't believe what I read on red passion some times.
Old 8th April 2018, 20.58:06   #75-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Exec Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owain Glyndwr View Post
It's not all over yet! and I like you Vorporix will still be supporting our team till the end of the season. Can't believe what I read on red passion some times.
Who said I wont be supporting them I never said any such thing. What I have said and stand by is that this year we had the best chance for years to win this Poxy League and that in my opinion we have F####D it up. I also said That I hope Im wrong but after the last half a dozen games in particular lead me to believe that I am Bloody well not and that makes me sick to my stomach
Old 8th April 2018, 22.57:43   #76-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynhater View Post
Who said I wont be supporting them I never said any such thing. What I have said and stand by is that this year we had the best chance for years to win this Poxy League and that in my opinion we have F####D it up. I also said That I hope Im wrong but after the last half a dozen games in particular lead me to believe that I am Bloody well not and that makes me sick to my stomach
Did I miss something?

Where did Owain say you won't be supporting them?
Old 8th April 2018, 23.24:21   #77-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorporix View Post
Did I miss something?

Where did Owain say you won't be supporting them?
It was certainly implied it was how I read it. Even the I cant believe some people on Red Passion line I found insulting. I am entitled to my views and looking over the majority of answers on this thread an awful lot of people share them.
Old 9th April 2018, 06.58:16   #78-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

Flynhater, I am with you on this topic.
Old 9th April 2018, 09.40:16   #79-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynhater View Post
It was certainly implied it was how I read it. Even the I cant believe some people on Red Passion line I found insulting. I am entitled to my views and looking over the majority of answers on this thread an awful lot of people share them.
I wasn’t having a go at you, but I do think everyone needs to chill out and not get wound up, we are all Wrexham fans and want success for our team.
There’s probably wind up merchants laughing at us all now.
Old 9th April 2018, 15.05:13   #80-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

I am fed up with this season and unless things drastically improve it is over already.

However, get a win at Ebbsfleet and the confidence boost it could bring, I can see us beating Dagenham.

Those 2 wins may be enough to sneak in.
Old 9th April 2018, 15.24:09   #81-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owain Glyndwr View Post
I wasn’t having a go at you, but I do think everyone needs to chill out and not get wound up, we are all Wrexham fans and want success for our team.
There’s probably wind up merchants laughing at us all now.
Fair enough,I have to say I am wound up like a tightly coiled spring. I am so Bloody disappointed by the way we have imploded over the last six weeks. I think the footy we have played is abysmal and we had such a fabulous chance to walk this league this year. As my thread said I am “fed up”
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.57:25.