RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Saunders (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111666-saunders.html)

Wenttoanderlechtin76 7th April 2018 18.12:27

Saunders

I know this will cause a right stir on here but we could do worse than bring him in for the last 4 games. I think he would get the best out of what we have and he would definitely change the diabolical tactics we seem to stick to week in week out.

Any other names would be most welcome

Start shooting me down boys but it's just my opinion :)

badfoot 7th April 2018 18.26:04

Re: Saunders

Anything is worth a try

Halkynred 7th April 2018 18.33:34

[QUOTE=Wenttoanderlechtin76;2131634]I know this will cause a right stir on here but we could do worse than bring him in for the last 4 games. I think he would get the best out of what we have and he would definitely change the diabolical tactics we seem to stick to week in week out.

Any other names would be most welcome
JStart shooting me down boys but it's just my opinion :)[/QUOTE]

Not a bad shout but it aint going to happen, would undermine AC/DC - and the board aint got any balls :31:

1984 7th April 2018 18.38:41

Saunders has his chance

El Jonez 7th April 2018 18.38:54

[QUOTE=Halkynred;2131651]Not a bad shout but it aint going to happen, would undermine AC/DC - and the board aint got any balls :31:[/QUOTE]

The board need the biggest balls of them all :guitarist:

RemovedUser 7th April 2018 18.41:10

Not for me.
It won’t happen, I’m glad to say, because I want to continue to support my team.
Saunders coming back would end my 54 year love affair with this Club.

Wenttoanderlechtin76 7th April 2018 18.44:21

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2131655]Not for me.
It won’t happen, I’m glad to say, because I want to continue to support my team.
Saunders coming back would end my 54 year love affair with this Club.[/QUOTE]

Fair point but something has to change and pretty quickly

RemovedUser 7th April 2018 18.51:50

If only previous managers were who we could choose from, I’d be happy with any of them, except Little or Saunders.
Even The fraud would be acceptable short term, because he wouldn’t be ale to bring in any dross, and might just get us playing for the last 4 or more games.

Birdy 7th April 2018 18.53:55

[QUOTE=Redrobinman;2131666]If only previous managers were who we could choose from, I’d be happy with any of them, except Little or Saunders.
Even The fraud would be acceptable short term, because he wouldn’t be ale to bring in any dross, and might just get us playing for the last 4 or more games.[/QUOTE]

You do know Saunders was our most successful conference manager. Did he piss on your chips for a quid or something?!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.51:20.