RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Corner flag (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111672-corner-flag.html)

Corner Flag 8th April 2018 13.00:12

Corner flag

Many of you know that my name is Neil Cooke and yes I can be a WUM but my heart is and always has been with Wrexham AFC. I have decided to confirm my real name as the idiot o Facebook calling himself Neil Cooke and saying he is from Borras has apparently gone too far . This imposter has abused WAFC players and many ofhers and I have previously had fans asking me why k was sending such messages .
Things came to a head today when someone called at my previous home asking for me and saying it was to do with Facebook which has upset my children and really annoyed me ..I never use Facebook or Twitter and only ever post on RP.
I don't know what to do to stop this idiot using my name but if any of you affected by this prat you can find me I the MRS every home game and the likes of Pete Jones and Geoff Scott know who I am so if you want a chat please pop and see me.
As for the idiot imposter I am trying to find out who you are and when I do I will be popping along to have a chat with you !

Pieman 8th April 2018 13.46:19

Re: Corner flag

Not 100% by any means sure but if someone is giving abuse and pretending to be you then people are turning up at your old house etc surely it could be a police matter.

blackbrookred 8th April 2018 13.52:47

[QUOTE=Pieman;2131975]Not 100% by any means sure but if someone is giving abuse and pretending to be you then people are turning up at your old house etc surely it could be a police matter.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Contact the police, they should be able to trace the person.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Teifi Red 8th April 2018 13.58:43

I rarely see eye to eye/ agree with Corner Flag but this imposter is bang out of order for trying to clone your identity. Take the advice above as opposed to dealing with this yourself and keep your good name intact.

Corner Flag 8th April 2018 14.19:18

[QUOTE=Pieman;2131975]Not 100% by any means sure but if someone is giving abuse and pretending to be you then people are turning up at your old house etc surely it could be a police matter.[/QUOTE]

Yes I will take your advice and inform the police . I am also interested to know who is trying to contact me so I can put them straight. This has been going on for a while now and I know that this imposter has connections at the club . Obvious coward but there are ways of finding out who he is and I have pulled a few favours in today to see if they can get his details.

Vorporix 8th April 2018 14.22:18

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2131985]Yes I will take your advice and inform the police . I am also interested to know who is trying to contact me so I can put them straight. This has been going on for a while now and I know that this imposter has connections at the club . Obvious coward but there are ways of finding out who he is and I have pulled a few favours in today to see if they can get his details.[/QUOTE]

Good luck CF - the more idiots like this are caught the less it should happen.

pagl 8th April 2018 14.23:11

The 'other' Neil Cooke is a right piece of work and I outed him on here as 'Coedyla'.

Not sure if anyone else can advise you on further details.

countryboy 8th April 2018 14.28:39

[QUOTE=pagl;2131988]The 'other' Neil Cooke is a right piece of work and I outed him on here as 'Coedyla'.

Not sure if anyone else can advise you on further details.[/QUOTE]

are you saying that the dodgy neil cooke was useing the name coedyla.??? as i know who that is

Robin Coch 8th April 2018 14.33:13

That is what he is implying

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.18:43.