RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Who shall we retain? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111722-who-shall-we-retain.html)

Pieman 14th April 2018 19.13:40

Who shall we retain?

As per the question? I believe Roberts, Pearson, Manny and Jennings are under contract so that will be the basis of next year's defence and Wedgebury is contracted too so there is our defensive midfielder. Aside from those I would release Dunn not good enough and replace with Coddington if we can get him. Then basically a whole new midfield Wedgebury apart with attention to signing players who can retain possession and pass the ball something that's been missing all season. Then if we can get Quigley I would and he will need a partner with a bit of strength as Quigley looks isolated with boden/holroyd alongside him. Perhaps keep dibble as a back up to a new keeper raven as a back up defender and holroyd as back up striker and release the rest.

benwilliams 14th April 2018 19.15:11

Re: Who shall we retain?

None of then
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

WREX777 14th April 2018 19.18:14

Quigley Raven and Rutherford

Foxy 14th April 2018 19.19:08

[QUOTE=Pieman;2134585]As per the question? I believe Roberts, Pearson, Manny and Jennings are under contract so that will be the basis of next year's defence and Wedgebury is contracted too so there is our defensive midfielder. Aside from those I would release Dunn not good enough and replace with Coddington if we can get him. Then basically a whole new midfield Wedgebury apart with attention to signing players who can retain possession and pass the ball something that's been missing all season. Then if we can get Quigley I would and he will need a partner with a bit of strength as Quigley looks isolated with boden/holroyd alongside him. Perhaps keep dibble as a back up to a new keeper raven as a back up defender and holroyd as back up striker and release the rest.[/QUOTE]

I have heard that Pearson is off

Pieman 14th April 2018 19.21:39

[QUOTE=Foxy;2134588]I have heard that Pearson is off[/QUOTE]

Hope nothat but wouldn't surprise me

Hightown Brymbo Red 14th April 2018 19.24:06

Leave it to the new manager

OneLoveWrexham 14th April 2018 19.24:41

[QUOTE=WREX777;2134587]Quigley Raven and Rutherford[/QUOTE]
Sorry but Rutherford should not be retained, he’s now at the wrong age and offers sod all and if he is retained expect the same performances as the last 2 seasons.

John Neals Dynasty 14th April 2018 19.25:39

[QUOTE=Foxy;2134588]I have heard that Pearson is off[/QUOTE]

Where to??? No good making statement's like that about a player under contract without evidence.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Foxy 14th April 2018 19.25:53

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2134594]Sorry but Rutherford should not be retained, he’s now at the wrong age and offers sod all and if he is retained expect the same performances as the last 2 seasons.[/QUOTE]

Scored today and played well , getting in a lot of crosses. Not his fault that nobody could finish them.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.54:11.