RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Next seasons relegation candidates (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111820-next-seasons-relegation-candidates.html)

Inside Left 29th April 2018 13.05:50

Next seasons relegation candidates

Could include Eastleigh now that their owner has put the club up of sale. He has injected ten million - so they say - and no doubt will want his money back as he moves on to Sunderland as part of a consortium.
Who else will be candidates for the drop?

Ronaldo to Wrexham 29th April 2018 13.13:24

Re: Next seasons relegation candidates

Cue someone to say us.

midlandred 29th April 2018 13.18:58

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2140008]Could include Eastleigh now that their owner has put the club up of sale. He has injected ten million - so they say - and no doubt will want his money back as he moves on to Sunderland as part of a consortium.
Who else will be candidates for the drop?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't he an "investor". The type many on Red Passion would like to run Wrexham AFC rather than being run by the trust:confused:

benwilliams 29th April 2018 13.19:30

Id say the following including Eastleigh will struggle:

Dagenham (money woes)
Hartlepool (can't see the new owner changing their fortunes)
Solihull (Yates transformed them but always lose their better players and one of the smaller sides)
Gateshead ( awful end to this season, owners selling up)
Maidstone (v poor end to this season and lost their better players)
Barrow (escapes by skin of their teeth and will need much improving)
Halifax (very average and not a big budget)

I think Orient will be much better next season. Can see Chesterfield plus either Barnet or Morecambe being competitive, maybe slightly less so Morecambe. Whoever the 5 losing play-off teams are will do well again as will Salford.

Havant will be mid table at best. Of the other North and South play-off sides I'd say Harrogate are the best backed, the others I wouldn't be fussed about. Bromley will be about the same next year I would say.

Next season looks to be really competitive. Let's assume for sake of argument Tranmere go up and Barnet come down all of the following will be fierce rivals for us:

Chesterfield
Barnet
Salford
Sutton
Aldershot
Boreham Wood
Fylde
Ebbsfleet
Bromley
Dover
Orient
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

spuderz123 29th April 2018 13.22:19

Us unless we appoint Sol Campbell

krux 29th April 2018 13.22:43

[QUOTE=midlandred;2140014]Wasn't he an "investor". The type many on Red Passion would like to run Wrexham AFC rather than being run by the trust:confused:[/QUOTE]

Well his investment got them into the conference! If an investor takes us into league 1 and walks away, that'll do me.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Ronaldo to Wrexham 29th April 2018 13.22:56

Hoping morecambe come down as at least a more local side...need either kiddy or Stockport to come up.

René Higuita 29th April 2018 13.23:33

i think our rivals are more likely to be those in the bottom half of the table considering who i've been told the new manager is. Not to write him off but i'm rapidly losing faith now.

jonesfach 29th April 2018 13.25:30

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2140015]Id say the following including Eastleigh will struggle:

Dagenham (money woes)
Hartlepool (can't see the new owner changing their fortunes)
Solihull (Yates transformed them but always lose their better players and one of the smaller sides)
Gateshead ( awful end to this season, owners selling up)
Maidstone (v poor end to this season and lost their better players)
Barrow (escapes by skin of their teeth and will need much improving)
Halifax (very average and not a big budget)

I think Orient will be much better next season. Can see Chesterfield plus either Barnet or Morecambe being competitive, maybe slightly less so Morecambe. Whoever the 5 losing play-off teams are will do well again as will Salford.

Havant will be mid table at best. Of the other North and South play-off sides I'd say Harrogate are the best backed, the others I wouldn't be fussed about. Bromley will be about the same next year I would say.

Next season looks to be really competitive. Let's assume for sake of argument Tranmere go up and Barnet come down all of the following will be fierce rivals for us:

Chesterfield
Barnet
Salford
Sutton
Aldershot
Boreham Wood
Fylde
Ebbsfleet
Bromley
Dover
Orient
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Chesterfield are in a bit of a mess can see them struggling myself.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.16:42.