Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th May 2018, 17.14:45   #461-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Twitter: @

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation and associated discussion - summer 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
Game over then. Put the club up for sale. Fed up like most of the supporters now tbh
Why donít you support another club if the fan owned constitution isnít for you?

It doesnít matter how long youíve supported the club. If it doesnít match your ideals and ambition, try someone else.
Old 17th May 2018, 17.23:42   #462-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation and associated discussion - summer 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
Why donít you support another club if the fan owned constitution isnít for you?

It doesnít matter how long youíve supported the club. If it doesnít match your ideals and ambition, try someone else.
Wtf are you on about Alan? This club chose me, it's a family tradition. I didn't wake up one day as a five year old and decide "I want to support Wrexham ". My dad took me as a five year old, like his dad did and like I do now with mine. Apart from friends and family it's the most important thing in my life.

I've been a member of the WST for years and support the ownership model. But, at the moment Im starting to feel it's taken us as far as it can go, and we should be actively seeking financial investment. Our 11th season beckons and we need to move on now.
Old 17th May 2018, 17.35:20   #463-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Wtf are you on about Alan? This club chose me, it's a family tradition. I didn't wake up one day as a five year old and decide "I want to support Wrexham ". My dad took me as a five year old, like his dad did and like I do now with mine. Apart from friends and family it's the most important thing in my life.

I've been a member of the WST for years and support the ownership model. But, at the moment Im starting to feel it's taken us as far as it can go, and we should be actively seeking financial investment. Our 11th season beckons and we need to move on now.
I don't agree with that about outside investment but suspect a lot of people do. But nobody takes this to an AGM and until they do it will not be seriously discussed.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 17th May 2018, 17.41:01   #464-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
@Wrexham_AFC £12k added to #BuildTheBudget by @WSTtweets we want to get to last seasons £50k by 15th June to get the strikers in to complement the meanest defence in the league itís out team, back it if u can afford it
Just under a month then and if it happens and Ricketts signs one paper a decent striker and he turns out like Boden, it will by more charitable donations wasted.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 17th May 2018, 18.39:16   #465-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iesty View Post
Jake Cassidy & Ryan Donaldson made available for transfer or loan.... let the frothing commence!
Cassidy ex wolves itís on!!!!
Old 17th May 2018, 19.32:57   #466-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstownred View Post
Cassidy ex wolves itís on!!!!

Not a prolific scorer for a long time now, isn't he injury prone? Infact both of them.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 17th May 2018, 19.35:22   #467-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Well the reality is that at this level our budget is just NOT enough from our income just on STs and attendances.

This is well known and we have to maximise our revenues. BTB is one of those initiatives and there have been many other suggestions around extra facilities, Jonseys bar...ÖÖ where we can look to further maximise match day revenue.

Over and above that and not getting even more money from club owners and fans what else is there that can be done.

More money, well spent should mean better quality.

Throwing the towel in because of something we are all aware of is ridiculous.
Thats the problem though the last load of BTB was used on players like Ainge and Franks who added little. I don't think this will be an easy sell for some people. For all the good will with Ricketts he lacks experience in the transfer market and another BTB blown on poor quality won't help.
Old 17th May 2018, 19.57:58   #468-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
@Wrexham_AFC £12k added to #BuildTheBudget by @WSTtweets we want to get to last seasons £50k by 15th June to get the strikers in to complement the meanest defence in the league itís out team, back it if u can afford it
Wtf is wrong with that exactly? We have an extra 12k already to try and entice a few strikers. Maybe we shouldn't do anything so you can bitch about a lower budget than we now have instesd ffs. Ridiculous.
Old 17th May 2018, 20.31:08   #469-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenotaff View Post
Wtf is wrong with that exactly? We have an extra 12k already to try and entice a few strikers. Maybe we shouldn't do anything so you can bitch about a lower budget than we now have instesd ffs. Ridiculous.
Don't spoil his fun... Griping is the only joy he gets!.
Old 17th May 2018, 20.32:42   #470-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:

I still firmly believe that with the right manager, we can get out of the Conference on a fan-funded budget.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - WORLD CUP 2018 FORUM - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.14:22.