RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Transfer rumours, speculation and associated discussion - summer 2018 (Part I) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111853-transfer-rumours-speculation-associated-discussion-summer-2018-part-i.html)

Trodat 4th May 2018 20.45:23

Re: Transfer rumours, speculation and associated discussion - summer 2018

I don’t think wedge would be that much of a loss tbh! Smith and Pearson are vital! Be an interesting few weeks - as already stated our ambition will become evident pretty soon

Junior Shabadoo 4th May 2018 21.04:52

[QUOTE=Trodat;2142681]I don’t think wedge would be that much of a loss tbh! Smith and Pearson are vital! Be an interesting few weeks - as already stated our ambition will become evident pretty soon[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaaaggggh, the club has shown its ambition by allowing the youth to be run into the ground, reserves to be scrapped and diverting all other funds to the first team - and creating an additional fund just for the first team rather than the other things they've neglected. What more do they have to do to convince you that promotion is the ambition above anything else?

John Neals Dynasty 4th May 2018 21.54:42

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2142661]Wedge to chesterfield[/QUOTE]

He's under contract here it was extended so are they paying for him?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

joe 4th May 2018 22.01:39

Wedgbury is one of them players you dont realise how good he is until he's missing. He's vitally important to us, we would have been much further down the league without him. Remember Macc away? And Ebbsfleet.

Needs some quality on the ball (and physical unlike Kelly) next to him, either that or in a 4-3-3 (like Jay Harris) and it would work wonders.

René Higuita 4th May 2018 22.06:34

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2142661]Wedge to chesterfield[/QUOTE]

Heard he's leaving a few weeks ago, Loves the club but travelling distance is too much for him. Real shame.

ruthinred 4th May 2018 22.09:54

No worries

We can get in one of the wolves youth lads now

Junior Shabadoo 4th May 2018 22.10:43

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2142690]Heard he's leaving a few weeks ago, Loves the club but travelling distance is too much for him. Real shame.[/QUOTE]

This has happened with Nat Brown, Jake Speight and Luke Waterfall from the same area. Different managers but the next time a Wrexham manager tries to sign a Sheffield based player it might be worth a word in the ear (that's if there's anything in it, Wedgbury has signed two contracts after all).

WREX01 4th May 2018 22.12:42

I’d be gutted if Wedgbury left , he had a decent season. We’d definitely miss him.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

sparky 4th May 2018 22.12:49

[QUOTE=René Higuita;2142690]Heard he's leaving a few weeks ago, Loves the club but travelling distance is too much for him. Real shame.[/QUOTE]

Has the club moved since he signed his new contract?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.48:54.