RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Mark Carrington love him dislike him (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111901-mark-carrington-love-him-dislike-him.html)

Griffo 14th May 2018 18.19:43

Mark Carrington love him dislike him

I am of the opinion that Carra is a loyal player to our club. He is now the longest serving player in the squad and never appears to cause any problems. If fit this coming season I think he will be a valuable player for us covering for injuries etc.
As he has been with us for so long does anyone else think he deserves to be called " One of our own."
Please don't turn this into a thread of hate etc it's just an opinion. I think we missed him last season when he was injured.:hiding::hiding:

benwilliams 14th May 2018 18.20:22

Re: Mark Carrington love him dislike him

Full back cover he is fine and likely to be cheap. If he plays midfield god help us.

1AlbertKinsey 14th May 2018 18.23:04

.....oh dear, he's been here longer than Amy Dexter's cat.
Another Season of mediocrity beckons I reckon.

dixienormous 14th May 2018 18.30:44

If he's sigend as cover for the fullback position then it's ok, anything else and we're going nowhere.

Cymro 14th May 2018 18.40:54

[QUOTE=Griffo;2145048]I am of the opinion that Carra is a loyal player to our club. He is now the longest serving player in the squad and never appears to cause any problems. If fit this coming season I think he will be a valuable player for us covering for injuries etc.
As he has been with us for so long does anyone else think he deserves to be called " One of our own."
[B]Please don't turn this into a thread of hate etc it's just an opinion.[/B] I think we missed him last season when he was injured.:hiding::hiding:[/QUOTE]
You surely don't expect that request to last long on here. Carrington may not be the greatest player on the planet but he appears to have qualities which obviously impress our managers and he never lets us down.

Redted 14th May 2018 18.42:07

He's a good, solid professional and I'm glad he's signed on

jonesfach 14th May 2018 18.43:47

Rather him at left back than JJ tbh

Lods 14th May 2018 18.45:38

He's nice to have as an option. Slotting in when Jennings inevitably gets himself suspended or for any injuries is fine. It's nice to have cover in case things go wrong.

Always gets an A for effort, even if he's not close to the best player in the squad.

RemovedUser 14th May 2018 18.46:25

He’s a utility player, so in that respect he adds to the squad.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.08:46.