RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Current starting 11 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111908-current-starting-11-a.html)

smotyns 15th May 2018 11.57:00

Current starting 11

With the retained list finalised :devilish: and the Wedge gone that leaves with 12 1st team players at the club. Looking like a 4-4-1-1 lineup for next season. With the starting 11 picking itself :jester:

GK Christian Dibble

LB James Jennings
CB Manny Smith
CB Shaun Pearson
RB/RM Kevin Roberts

RM Paul Rutherford
CM Akil Wright
DM Leo Smith
RB/RM Mark Carrington

AM Nicky Deverdics

ST Chris Holroyd

Sub: Doug Tharme

pagl 15th May 2018 12.00:07

Re: Current starting 11

[QUOTE=smotyns;2145371]With the retained list finalised :devilish: and the Wedge gone that leaves with 12 1st team players at the club. Looking like a 4-4-1-1 lineup for next season. With the starting 11 picking itself :jester:

GK Christian Dibble

LB James Jennings
CB Manny Smith
CB Shaun Pearson
RB/RM Kevin Roberts

RM Paul Rutherford
CM Akil Wright
DM Leo Smith
RB/RM Mark Carrington

AM Nicky Deverdics

ST Chris Holroyd

Sub: Doug Tharme[/QUOTE]

Take your boots to Portugal.

smotyns 15th May 2018 12.02:22

[QUOTE=pagl;2145373]Take your boots to Portugal.[/QUOTE]

you've 'obviously' never seen me play; but neither has SR so I may have a chance.

benwilliams 15th May 2018 12.09:00

More like:

NEW KEEPER

Roberts Smith Pearson Jennings

NEW MID Wright NEW MID

NEW STRIKER.Winger NEW STRIKER Holroyd

Subs/squad players:

Smith
Carrington
Rutherford
Tharme
Dibble
Deverdics

jackoboy17 15th May 2018 12.32:45

New keeper

Carrington
Smith
Pearson
Jennings

New rm
New cm
New cm
New lm

New st
New st

Ooh aah Paskin 15th May 2018 12.39:28

Dibble

Roberts
Smith
Pearson
Jennings

Wright
Deverdics
New Midfielder

Holroyd
New Striker
New Striker

Yes I realise Deverdics hasn't impressed but from the times I have seen him in the past there is a cracking ball player there somewhere. With Wright doing the graft (now Wedgebury has gone) and another Midfielder (in the mould of Keates) coming in, I think he would thrive in the centre of the pitch with time on the ball.....

pagl 15th May 2018 12.42:39

[QUOTE=smotyns;2145376]you've 'obviously' never seen me play; but neither has SR so I may have a chance.[/QUOTE]

It was an open invitation :)

krux 15th May 2018 12.46:26

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2145405]Dibble

Roberts
Smith
Pearson
Jennings

Wright
Deverdics
New Midfielder

Holroyd
New Striker
New Striker

[B]Yes I realise Deverdics hasn't impressed but from the times I have seen him in the past there is a cracking ball player there somewhere. [/B] With Wright doing the graft (now Wedgebury has gone) and another Midfielder (in the mould of Keates) coming in, I think he would thrive in the centre of the pitch with time on the ball.....[/QUOTE]

I agree. He has GOT to be better. Also, I remember him making 2 rreally good passes v Fylde.

pagl 15th May 2018 12.51:10

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2145405]Dibble

Roberts
Smith
Pearson
Jennings

Wright
Deverdics
New Midfielder

Holroyd
New Striker
New Striker

Yes I realise Deverdics hasn't impressed but from the times I have seen him in the past there is a cracking ball player there somewhere. With Wright the graft (now Wedgebury has gone) and another Midfielder (in the mould of Keates) coming in, I think he would thrive in the centre of the pitch with time on the ball.....[/QUOTE]

I think he is finished. Hartllepool have taken it all out of him. Once the application goes then forget it and if Sam tries to build around him it will end in disaster. I expect him to go the route of contract cancelled and end up at Maidstone or somewhere like.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.49:32.