Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th May 2018, 15.01:13   #64-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Default Re: National League Updates 2018/2019 Season

Why would Nathan Pond be such an amazing coup for a National league team ?
He's spent most of his career in non league.

We signed Manny Smith from league one. Whats the difference ?
Old 17th May 2018, 15.03:43   #65-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MOLD ROAD STAND

Salford sign Danny Whitaker from Macc.
Old 17th May 2018, 15.05:37   #66-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
What gets to me are those having a pop at other fans, and trying to create divisions.

We all want the same thing. I can confidently say that no Wrexham fan is happy to "bumble along" in the National League.

I'm not having a pop at anyone my you're a sensitive soul unless I touched a nerve, they say the truth hurts, I was answering Dixie who said the club could do more and I replied ""possibly"" the quote some are happy to bumble along as we are is evident by the so called happy clappers who say least we have a club.

Or have I imagined reading those quotes, if you seriously think we are going to go up as we are run on the playing side at the moment changing managers everyone 12-18 months no young players coming through and signing non league journeymen then you are deluded.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 17th May 2018 at 15.08:55..
Old 17th May 2018, 15.05:42   #67-0 (permalink)
joe
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDJB View Post
Why would Nathan Pond be such an amazing coup for a National league team ?
He's spent most of his career in non league.

We signed Manny Smith from league one. Whats the difference ?
Mainly as he's a League One captain and actually plays games.
Old 17th May 2018, 15.06:15   #68-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrexhamforever16 View Post
Salford sign Danny Whitaker from Macc.
**Danny Whitehead**
Old 17th May 2018, 15.11:11   #69-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I'm not having a pop at anyone my you're a sensitive soul unless I touched a nerve, they say the truth hurts, I was answering Dixie who said the club could do more and I replied ""possibly"" the quote some are happy two bumble along as we are is evident by the so called happy clappers who say least we have a club.
Posted via mobile theme
I'm not really sure what you mean with this post, but what I am saying is that no Wrexham fan is happy for the club to "bumble along". If you believe that then you are wrong. It's nonsense.

We're all on the same side, although reading some of the posts on here would probably make people doubt that.
Old 17th May 2018, 15.14:05   #70-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
I'm not really sure what you mean with this post, but what I am saying is that no Wrexham fan is happy for the club to "bumble along". If you believe that then you are wrong. It's nonsense.

We're all on the same side, although reading some of the posts on here would probably make people doubt that.

So you’re saying their isn't a single fan who is happy to carry on as we are? Which is what I mean by bumbling along.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 17th May 2018, 15.18:33   #71-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
Mainly as he's a League One captain and actually plays games.
150 games in league 1 and was only 26 when we signed him. Played 24 times the season before he left despite being injured.

Pond is 33 and Captain due to being longing serving player by a mile. Played when 7 leagues below.

I know who is better on paper.
Old 17th May 2018, 15.20:30   #72-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
So you’re saying their isn't a single fan who is happy to carry on as we are? Which is what I mean by bumbling along.
Posted via mobile theme
I've never met one in 30 or so years of following the town. Have you?

The whole point of following a football team is that you want to see them win as many games as possible.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.51:58.