RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Build The Budget 2018/19 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111927-build-budget-2018-19-a.html)

The Only Way Is Up 17th May 2018 15.23:22

Build The Budget 2018/19

Here's the text of the email sent last night about BTB by the Club:

[CENTER]Wrexham AFC Members Newsletter[/CENTER]

Latest news and information from Wrexham Supporters Trust and Wrexham AFC

Goals, Goals, Goals - WST kicks off Build The Budget (BTB) 2018/19

The most important part of the season for squad building is the summer transfer window. This means making the biggest budget possible available to Sam Ricketts and his staff in the next 4 weeks to finalise our squad with the players who can score the goals to complement the meanest defence in the National league. Our aim is to raise as much as possible by Friday 15th June 2018 so the money is available this transfer window!

BuildTheBudget is one of the ways, as owners of the club, we all can invest in the team to give us the very best chance of capturing the strikers we are targeting and achieving what we all want next season.

With this in mind the WST is putting its money where its mouth is and helping to kick off the campaign with a £12,000 injection into the BuildTheBudget fund.

Remember any funds in the BTB can ONLY be used for first team squad building and is ‘ON TOP OF’ the budget made available by the Football Club for the first team budget.

Manager Sam Ricketts said “I’ve made my priorities clear since I joined the club that it is goal scorers that we need to improve our chances next season. BuildTheBudget is a fabulous initiative from you, the owners of your club, to invest in helping me bring in the players that will get us the goals to make next season an entertaining and successful one”.

Members unanimously voted for us to continue with BTB in 2018/19 and therefore if you can afford it and you want to invest in the strikers to get us off our seats next season how can you do it?
Should you wish to contribute then you can do so:

1. There is an option to donate to BTB when you purchase your season ticket – please invest whatever you can afford however small
2. By cash – Please pay cash in an envelope clearly marked “Build the Budget” into the club shop.
3. By cheque – Please make cheques payable to:
WST – Loan Notes Account.
This is a dedicated account that will ONLY be used for the Fund.

These can be handed into the club shop or posted to the following address:
Wrexham AFC Racecourse Ground
Build the Budget Fund
Mold Road
Wrexham
LL11 2AH

4. By standing order/one-off donation using internet banking to:
SORT CODE – 08-92-99
ACCOUNT NUMBER 65162624
5. By pay-pal – the e-mail address of the account to make a donation is [email]treasurerbtb@wst.org.uk[/email]

New lead of the BuildTheBudget team Mark Jones WST Trust Director said, “We are extremely grateful that the WST is backing the campaign and the big cash injection gives us a massive head start on the next 4 weeks as we aim to fundraise as much as possible by 15th June. By the kick off last season we had raised an incredible £50,000 and our aim is to try and match that total. Look out for further announcements shortly on events that you can get behind to raise money for BTB”

WeAreOneTeam COYR.

Wrexham Association Football Club

Address: The Racecourse Stadium, Mold Road, Wrexham, LL11 2AH Wrexham AFC Limited trading as Wrexham Football Club, company registration number 7698872
Registered Office: the Racecourse Stadium, Mold Road, Wrexham, LL11 2AH
Wrexham AFC Limited is a 100% subsidiary of Wrexham Supporters Trust trading as Wrexham Football Supporters' Society Limited Registered Office: c/o McLintocks, The Coach House, 25 Rhosddu Road, Wrexham, LL11 1EB
Registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act Number 29366R
Site: [url]www.wrexhamafc.co.uk[/url]

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe

Wrexham, Wales LL11 2AH
UK

BuckleyRed 17th May 2018 21.14:33

Re: Build The Budget 2018/19

Mold Reds v Buckley Reds annual 20-20 cricket match at Mold Cricket Club Sunday 15th July.

This is a BTB fundraiser including a mini race night. £20 to sponsor a race if anyone is interested (pm me).

pagl 17th May 2018 21.45:01

[QUOTE=BuckleyRed;2146237]Mold Reds v Buckley Reds annual 20-20 cricket match at Mold Cricket Club Sunday 15th July.

This is a BTB fundraiser including a mini race night. £20 to sponsor a race if anyone is interested (pm me).[/QUOTE]

No need for a PM. £20 from me.

moynkeepthefaith 17th May 2018 21.48:50

[QUOTE=pagl;2146246]No need for a PM. £20 from me.[/QUOTE]

£20 from me

BuckleyRed 18th May 2018 04.52:56

Cheers that's both of the 2 races sponsored that I was allocated. Thanks for your support.

Wxmspiller 19th May 2018 20.17:10

Not wanting to sound negative and will support this the same as I did last year but surely we didn’t spend all of last years Btb it would be nice to know what’s left and what it was spent on , surely keates didn’t blow it all on franks and deverdicks ? We apparently had the money to buy Cooke plus his wages but didn’t use it plus the extra money after x mas And this 12 000 the trust are putting in is that all that was left?

Redted 19th May 2018 20.20:32

[QUOTE=Wxmspiller;2146726]Not wanting to sound negative and will support this the same as I did last year but surely we didn’t spend all of last years Btb it would be nice to know what’s left and what it was spent on , surely keates didn’t blow it all on franks and deverdicks ? We apparently had the money to buy Cooke plus his wages but didn’t use it plus the extra money after x mas And this 12 000 the trust are putting in is that all that was left?[/QUOTE]

Who knows?

Gaz Wxm 19th May 2018 20.51:28

in the "meet the manager meeting" we were told Keats had spent it all.....

harrypothead 19th May 2018 20.54:09

If keates had spent it all, what was he offering cook?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.38:33.