RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sam's assistant (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111929-sams-assistant.html)

Ddraigoch 17th May 2018 17.41:27

Sam's assistant

With Davies going to Walsall, who should SR bring in as his assistant?
Personally, I think it should be someone with experience in this League but I'd be happy with someone he knows from his playing days looking to get into management.

willyheckerslike 17th May 2018 18.03:03

Re: Sam's assistant

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2146172]With Davies going to Walsall, who should SR bring in as his assistant?
Personally, I think it should be someone with experience in this League but I'd be happy with someone he knows from his playing days looking to get into management.[/QUOTE]

If it isnt an experienced assistant manager....we're FCUK.

FieldtownRed 17th May 2018 18.22:50

An experienced successful assistant manager who’s got loads of experience of the conference who probably isn’t that successful after all then as he’d be at a higher level.

Him.

REDJB 17th May 2018 18.30:54

An older head who doesn't want the hassle and pressure of being a number 1. Saunders had the fella who played for Everton (Cant remember his name) Someone like him.

rememberthegoodoldyears 17th May 2018 18.39:42

[QUOTE=REDJB;2146184]An older head who doesn't want the hassle and pressure of being a number 1. Saunders had the fella who played for Everton (Cant remember his name) Someone like him.[/QUOTE]

Terry Darracott, he was ideal.

Deleted user 23 17th May 2018 18.40:10

[QUOTE=REDJB;2146184]An older head who doesn't want the hassle and pressure of being a number 1. Saunders had the fella who played for Everton (Cant remember his name) Someone like him.[/QUOTE]

Terry Darracott who was also ex Wrexham player. Seemed to go pear shaped after he left so I think you have a good point
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

REDJB 17th May 2018 18.50:12

[QUOTE=Wrexhm 1978;2146187]Terry Darracott who was also ex Wrexham player. Seemed to go pear shaped after he left so I think you have a good point
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Yeah I think he had a new hip and left due to that. Heard him on the radio a few years after he left. Spoke well. Had to reign Saunders in when he had grand ideas for the whole club at Wolves,and told to concentrate on the first team. Wanted to improve the youth set up,but that isn't really the priority when the first team are in freefall !

Corner Flag 17th May 2018 18.52:32

[QUOTE=Ddraigoch;2146172]With Davies going to Walsall, who should SR bring in as his assistant?
Personally, I think it should be someone with experience in this League but I'd be happy with someone he knows from his playing days looking to get into management.[/QUOTE]

Yes that will work ...not . We need an experienced number 2 not another person cutting their teeth at our expense.

Socrates 17th May 2018 19.01:51

Someone has just tweeted that it is Mark Bright

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.05:03.