RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Pre Season Friendlies 2018 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111950-pre-season-friendlies-2018-a.html)

Red day 27th June 2018 21.22:01

Re: Pre Season Friendlies 2018

[QUOTE=rockymog;2154920]mark morris got injured and David James played in goal for us 2nd half saving a penalty from John Barnes if i remember correctly[/QUOTE]

Yeah and the Kop singing "sign him on,sign him on, sign him on" after his penalty save

billybersham 28th June 2018 17.43:25

[QUOTE=GarryOggy;2153740]I thought the Newcastle game was a testimonial for Dixie? Liverpool game was a testimonial for Joey a few seasons before.[/QUOTE]

Yes Newcastle game was dixies testimonial,the thing that stands out in that match was that mark taylor had his best game ever for wrexham,think he played against warren barton and he took him to the cleaners,just checked he only ever played three more games for us after that,but he was due a good game.

Jones77 3rd July 2018 22.27:44

Any chance the Airbus kick off time may come forward, or will it stay at 3.00pm?

Iesty 4th July 2018 07.23:40

2 welsh clubs, i imagine not :)

in seriousness though, chester are playing liverpool saturday and they have so far said that they arent moving the fixture

CRUMBS 4th July 2018 07.32:44

The heat should determine the KO time imo , they should kick off 11.00 am much more sensible , solves problem totally .

dagg 27th July 2018 12.08:02

Anyone know the prices and what stands are open for the Forest Green game. Thanks

WinchesterRed 28th July 2018 09.02:17

[QUOTE=dagg;2167207]Anyone know the prices and what stands are open for the Forest Green game. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Details from the website:

[B]Wrexham's final pre-season game of the campaign ahead of the 2018-19 season will be at My Racecourse on Saturday, 28th July 2018 with Forest Green Rovers the visitors. Kick-off will be at 3pm. [/B]

[B]Where do I go?[/B]
Home supporters will be admitted in to the Hays Travel Stand only.

Forest Green Rovers Supporters will be seated in the usual away area of the bkoncepts upper turnstiles 1-4.

[B]Cash Only At The Turnstiles[/B]
Please note, for this home pre-season fixture there will be no advanced ticket sales - please pay with cash on the turnstiles.

The prices are - Adults: £10 | Over 65/Under 21: £5 | Under 18: £1

[B]The Centenary Club[/B]
The perfect place to kick things off the Centenary Club will be showing live sport thoughout the day on multiple screens whilst you can dig in to a variety of Village Bakery snacks. We’re also pleased to bring you the new additions of San Miguel and Super Tidy IPA on draft.

[B]1864 Hospitality[/B]
This is just a £10 upgrade from [email]Geoff.scott@wrexhamfc.tv[/email] | Tel: 01978 891864 | Contact us about future match hospitality offers!

[B]Beers In The 1864[/B]
We now have bottles of T-Wrex real ale on sale from the Big Hand Brewing Co.

[B]New Concourse Food[/B]
Delicious 'Big Al's Stone Baked Pizza Twists' (Margherita or Pepperoni) are now available from our food outlets at My Racecourse and have been a hit so far! If you've not tried one yet, grab one on!

Not forgetting that we still stock a club range of delicious Village Bakery pies and slices.

dagg 28th July 2018 09.21:13

[QUOTE=WinchesterRed;2167679]Details from the website:

[B]Wrexham's final pre-season game of the campaign ahead of the 2018-19 season will be at My Racecourse on Saturday, 28th July 2018 with Forest Green Rovers the visitors. Kick-off will be at 3pm. [/B]

[B]Where do I go?[/B]
Home supporters will be admitted in to the Hays Travel Stand only.

Forest Green Rovers Supporters will be seated in the usual away area of the bkoncepts upper turnstiles 1-4.

[B]Cash Only At The Turnstiles[/B]
Please note, for this home pre-season fixture there will be no advanced ticket sales - please pay with cash on the turnstiles.

The prices are - Adults: £10 | Over 65/Under 21: £5 | Under 18: £1

[B]The Centenary Club[/B]
The perfect place to kick things off the Centenary Club will be showing live sport thoughout the day on multiple screens whilst you can dig in to a variety of Village Bakery snacks. We’re also pleased to bring you the new additions of San Miguel and Super Tidy IPA on draft.

[B]1864 Hospitality[/B]
This is just a £10 upgrade from [email]Geoff.scott@wrexhamfc.tv[/email] | Tel: 01978 891864 | Contact us about future match hospitality offers!

[B]Beers In The 1864[/B]
We now have bottles of T-Wrex real ale on sale from the Big Hand Brewing Co.

[B]New Concourse Food[/B]
Delicious 'Big Al's Stone Baked Pizza Twists' (Margherita or Pepperoni) are now available from our food outlets at My Racecourse and have been a hit so far! If you've not tried one yet, grab one on!

Not forgetting that we still stock a club range of delicious Village Bakery pies and slices.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.39:27.