Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th May 2018, 20.05:24   #28-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: urgency

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
It's great how it's the happy clappers fault. Are these not the fans buying STs, paying increased membership subs and supporting BtB, not to mention the real hardcore of volunteers working their butts off for the club. They may not winge, moan and look to blame all and sundry for our position, but they want it more.
So it’s only happy clappers doing all this and they want it more than other fans ? That’s really not a fair thing to say.
Old 28th May 2018, 20.09:28   #29-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
So it’s only happy clappers doing all this and they want it more than other fans ? That’s really not a fair thing to say.
You know he isnt saying that Foxy.
Go and have a beer
Old 28th May 2018, 20.10:58   #30-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
I agree
The pre season friendly list is a farce total shite
If you play cymru alliance teams for a workout then you are smoking crack
It's half term isn't it, the kids are up late.
Old 28th May 2018, 20.14:02   #31-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffy View Post
You know he isnt saying that Foxy.
Go and have a beer

Actually if you read Daves post that is what he is saying.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th May 2018, 20.15:42   #32-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Hopefully more are, but we've had 10 years of moaning and what has it achieved. We can all moan about things, i even did a bt myself today telling Welsh cousins how it all fell apart last term, but who is listening? Only hard work and positivity will turn things around.
Old 28th May 2018, 20.18:46   #33-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info)

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Hopefully more are, but we've had 10 years of moaning and what has it achieved. We can all moan about things, i even did a bt myself today telling Welsh cousins how it all fell apart last term, but who is listening? Only hard work and positivity will turn things around.
No - a multi-millionaire will turn it around - until that mystical person appears on the horizon we supporters will just need to soldier on
Old 29th May 2018, 04.29:23   #34-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Hard work is needed yes but it has to be focused and have structure and direction. I think there are huge gaps in our strategy and unless these are worked on then we will continue to bumble along.

Fund raising is a big part yes and requires volunteers yes but it has to be ring-fenced by the WST and WAFC. As I have been saying for over 3 years where are all the other strategies, who is working on them, what are the plans, how are we measuring success? I applaud all the people who give up their time but we need to address fundamentals like Membership, COE, MyRacecourse.....even feasibility on a new ground (like the idea or not).

If a businessman or 2 did come in as benefactors then they would have to shake the whole thing up and get focus on areas of growing the club. Last season even with well over 4,000 crowds then do you think we will have made the same progress in the accounts or will we just scrape over the profit line with no more crown jewels left in the basket?
Old 29th May 2018, 09.00:46   #35-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Deal View Post
There is no ambition from the club and unfortunately this has now been accepted by a large section of the supporters aka as happy clappers
Exactly this.
Old 29th May 2018, 12.48:54   #36-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: Middle of ERS in front of 12th man

No ambishun! WST out! Back the Booth etc!

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.42:57.