RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Portugal Tour replica shirts (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112009-portugal-tour-replica-shirts.html)

FieldtownRed 10th June 2018 13.29:31

Re: Portugal Tour replica shirts

[QUOTE=REDGOG;2151820]I used to watch Crusaders ( definately better than going shopping with the wife ), a high percentage of the old Crusaders fan base were Wrexham fans or followers.

And a high percentage were wearing the shirts.

Back on topic, The kids have taken the hint and are buying me the black shirt- Any tips on sizing ? (normally XL)[/QUOTE]

with Macron go a size up from normal. so I'd say XXL for you.

Stafford Red 10th June 2018 17.50:37

Strange thread this is turning in to. Are there really supporters who won't buy a shirt because they don't like the look of the sponsors logo.

I could understand if it was promoting something you strongly disagreed with, like maybe a pay day loans company or a gambling company, but these are honest local companies putting money into the club for a bit of recognition.

I for one hope our sponsors remain enthusiastic about the partnerships and we see more and more of their logos.

RED2309 10th June 2018 20.41:44

[QUOTE=Jaded;2151789]By ‘quite a few’ how many do you mean? I’d be stunned if it was anywhere near 10%, say.[/QUOTE]

Hard to tell because I don't know how many Crusaders fans also followed Wrexham as well.

pawn star 10th June 2018 22.13:08

I Need some 4xl As I eat too many pies and drink too much WXM Lager, I hope they make some more available and offer bigger sizes as I originally wanted to buy four shirts two for me and two for the Mrs as she also likes Village Bakery pies and WXM Lager.

tokyored 11th June 2018 02.02:22

[QUOTE=Stafford Red;2151862]Strange thread this is turning in to. Are there really supporters who won't buy a shirt because they don't like the look of the sponsors logo.

I could understand if it was promoting something you strongly disagreed with, like maybe a pay day loans company or a gambling company, but these are honest local companies putting money into the club for a bit of recognition.

I for one hope our sponsors remain enthusiastic about the partnerships and we see more and more of their logos.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to spend £40 on a shirt that will only be used once if I don't like the look of it. If they are making enough from the sponsors anyway then it doesn't matter and I'll still buy the normal home shirt but I did get a feeling of disappointment when I saw the sleeves after being very impressed with the front of the shirt.
Hopefully when I see one in the flesh it looks better than in the pictures because I would love a Wrexham lager shirt.

WrexhamO 11th June 2018 06.51:54

The shirt will be sold in limited numbers.

It will not be worn in a match, only the warm up

I saw both the yellow and the black in the club shop on Friday and I did like them the. £40 Is a bit rich for me though.

FieldtownRed 11th June 2018 07.04:30

[QUOTE=WrexhamO;2151907]The shirt will be sold in limited numbers.

It will not be worn in a match, only the warm up

I saw both the yellow and the black in the club shop on Friday and I did like them the. £40 Is a bit rich for me though.[/QUOTE]

add on the 6.50 Macron want for postage and you're looking at nearly 50 quid for a training t shirt. that does seem excessive.

rexham 11th June 2018 09.43:26

Anyone know how much the club gets per shirt sold?

MrBoss 11th June 2018 16.47:28

How much are they?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.48:10.