RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   National League AGM (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112014-national-league-agm.html)

RED2309 9th June 2018 10.40:50

National League AGM

Spencer Harris is at Celtic Manor Celtic Manor for the National League AGM an example of his sacrifice and commitment to the club.

He will be paying all his own costs including train and hotel in case anyone wonders that he's off on a jolly at the clubs expense.

Hope its the last National League AGM he ever has to go to though!

Part Timer 9th June 2018 10.46:02

Re: National League AGM

Has he double booked

pagl 9th June 2018 10.46:27

I dont think anyone questions the time, effort or commitment that Spencer puts into the club. The club should really pay his travel expenses though as that is taking it a bit too far. He is on club business after all.

Vambo 9th June 2018 10.50:34

[QUOTE=pagl;2151616]I dont think anyone questions the time, effort or commitment that Spencer puts into the club. The club should really pay his travel expenses though as that is taking it a bit too far. He is on club business after all.[/QUOTE]

I'd say he should definitely get his expenses paid. How can we expect to attract quality to the board if that's how they are expected to work.

Foxy 9th June 2018 10.54:29

[QUOTE=RED2309;2151613]Spencer Harris is at Celtic Manor Celtic Manor for the National League AGM an example of his sacrifice and commitment to the club.

He will be paying all his own costs including train and hotel in case anyone wonders that he's off on a jolly at the clubs expense.

Hope its the last National League AGM he ever has to go to though![/QUOTE]

Fair play that is some commitment when he has a full time job and family. To do it without claiming expenses is really impressive.

WrexhamO 9th June 2018 11.04:50

I would be all in favour of them - Spencer, Gavin and Phil Salmon having their expenses to go to this as it is club business, with not even a match involved.
I would mot be able to afford that if I was on the WST board!

Geraint is also there and I am sure he must be getting expenses as an employee (and a great employee too).

RED2309 9th June 2018 11.06:53

[QUOTE=WrexhamO;2151624]I would be all in favour of them - Spencer, Gavin and Phil Salmon having their expenses to go to this as it is club business, with not even a match involved.
I would mot be able to afford that if I was on the WST board!

Geraint is also there and I am sure he must be getting expenses as an employee (and a great employee too).[/QUOTE]

I don' think its policy more a personal choice which is to be applauded if you are able to do it.

pagl 9th June 2018 11.08:33

[QUOTE=Vambo;2151617]I'd say he should definitely get his expenses paid. How can we expect to attract quality to the board if that's how they are expected to work.[/QUOTE]

The fans dont expect the board not to claim legitimate expenses.
Its not the house of commons is it? :)

Rob 9th June 2018 11.24:41

What is on the agenda / resolutions etc?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.10:14.