Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th June 2018, 10.40:50   #1-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
RED2309's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre
Real Name: Barry





Default National League AGM

Spencer Harris is at Celtic Manor Celtic Manor for the National League AGM an example of his sacrifice and commitment to the club.

He will be paying all his own costs including train and hotel in case anyone wonders that he's off on a jolly at the clubs expense.

Hope its the last National League AGM he ever has to go to though!
__________________
Progress Through Stability #WST/WFC
Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2018, 10.46:02   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League AGM

Has he double booked
Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2018, 10.46:27   #3-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League AGM

I dont think anyone questions the time, effort or commitment that Spencer puts into the club. The club should really pay his travel expenses though as that is taking it a bit too far. He is on club business after all.
Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2018, 10.50:34   #4-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
Vambo's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League AGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
I dont think anyone questions the time, effort or commitment that Spencer puts into the club. The club should really pay his travel expenses though as that is taking it a bit too far. He is on club business after all.
I'd say he should definitely get his expenses paid. How can we expect to attract quality to the board if that's how they are expected to work.
__________________
comin' to the rescue
Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2018, 10.54:29   #5-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League AGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post
Spencer Harris is at Celtic Manor Celtic Manor for the National League AGM an example of his sacrifice and commitment to the club.

He will be paying all his own costs including train and hotel in case anyone wonders that he's off on a jolly at the clubs expense.

Hope its the last National League AGM he ever has to go to though!
Fair play that is some commitment when he has a full time job and family. To do it without claiming expenses is really impressive.
Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2018, 11.04:50   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Steve Gilbert





Default Re: National League AGM

I would be all in favour of them - Spencer, Gavin and Phil Salmon having their expenses to go to this as it is club business, with not even a match involved.
I would mot be able to afford that if I was on the WST board!

Geraint is also there and I am sure he must be getting expenses as an employee (and a great employee too).
Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2018, 11.06:53   #7-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
RED2309's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre
Real Name: Barry





Default Re: National League AGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
I would be all in favour of them - Spencer, Gavin and Phil Salmon having their expenses to go to this as it is club business, with not even a match involved.
I would mot be able to afford that if I was on the WST board!

Geraint is also there and I am sure he must be getting expenses as an employee (and a great employee too).
I don' think its policy more a personal choice which is to be applauded if you are able to do it.
__________________
Progress Through Stability #WST/WFC
Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2018, 11.08:33   #8-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League AGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vambo View Post
I'd say he should definitely get his expenses paid. How can we expect to attract quality to the board if that's how they are expected to work.
The fans dont expect the board not to claim legitimate expenses.
Its not the house of commons is it?
Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2018, 11.24:41   #9-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial
 
Rob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Real Name: Rob
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League AGM

What is on the agenda / resolutions etc?
Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2018, 11.29:54   #10-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Steve Gilbert





Default Re: National League AGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
What is on the agenda / resolutions etc?

I was asked to help re-write their accessibility rules a while back, but it all went very quiet. The "current" rule refers to the 1995 DDA which was replaced in 2010.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.24:52.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13