Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th June 2018, 19.08:05   #37-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: New Youth Team Coach Appointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Do not know him, but good luck to Dan.

it is the Board's responsibility to issue clear goals and allocate resources. It's up to Dan to implement them.

The Board should issue a comprehensive brief to him, and a brief overview to the fans. What do we want to achieve? And how?
That would be a great question for the AGM
Old 15th June 2018, 22.21:20   #38-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat

Smile Re: New Youth Team Coach Appointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post
The LSE was one scheme, there are other funding schemes related to football education.
For example Tranmere and Chester college schemes, The Robbie Fowler academy, the EVO/Morecombe scheme all get £4000 for each player in a full year of football and education (BTEC in sport type schemes). Hence the proliferation of these schemes as they can be quite profitable. If the funding from LFE (if it was that scheme relied on) has dried up from this coming season its not been widely notified to the fans.

You must have to be in the know to get the detail so if something has changed that the ordinary fan shouldn't be aware of then I retract the comment - but point still stands that any self expensed scholarship isn't likely to be an easy sell to quality players.
I Dont profess to be the font of all knowledge on here like yourself but would not post incorrect information about the club unless i know for sure.
Seems you have an agenda against the club. Do you?
There are many things that you have posted that arent quite factually correct on other thresds. Yet some peeps seem to believe every word you say? Why when some of these posts are factually incorrect.
I just thought the red passion board should know that not everything you post is the truth.
You have many good thoughts and ideas but dont be misguided when posting on here, by personal things, that have happened in the past.
Research,Research,Research. Post
Old 15th June 2018, 23.25:51   #39-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesfach View Post
I Dont profess to be the font of all knowledge on here like yourself but would not post incorrect information about the club unless i know for sure.
There are many things that you have posted that arent quite factually correct on other thresds. Yet some peeps seem to believe every word you say? Why when some of these posts are factually incorrect.
I just thought the red passion board should know that not everything you post is the truth.
You have many good thoughts and ideas but dont be misguided when posting on here, by personal things, that have happened in the past.
Thanks for the update. Good to know that some people have access to this information. I think you’re selling yourself short in your first sentence though; you clearly have far more information than most fans!
Old 16th June 2018, 06.45:42   #40-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
This is why I was quite surprised we let Raven go. Defensive cover across the back 4 and as I understand it was assisting with the youth team last season so an ideal candidate for A or UEFA pro-licenses.

Seems to be no mention of the role Stephen Wright will play at the club - if any. The media team do a great job on match reporting and all the but the general comms and PR stuff is very poor.
I believe he’s left the club
Old 16th June 2018, 07.04:08   #41-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrex07 View Post
I believe he’s left the club
But no comms on it. Very poor IMO. Mushroom management.
Old 16th June 2018, 07.23:55   #42-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Thanks for the update. Good to know that some people have access to this information. I think you’re selling yourself short in your first sentence though; you clearly have far more information than most fans!
And more info than the players it seems as well because they don’t know they have been thrown out of the LSE (if indeed they have as there appears to be no club confirmation other than one comment in a Trust board meeting minutes and a reference to playing national league in the interview)
Old 16th June 2018, 07.33:04   #43-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesfach View Post
This is a message board - it’s designed purpose is to share opinion isn’t it? I’ve no issue with the club other than I think they got it wrong running the CoE down and going for a 12 month short termist playing strategy.

If you think I’ve made statements that aren’t correct then the beauty of message boards is you can correct them and counter argue - it’s what makes them interesting. If everyone had the same views they would be pretty boring!

More than happy for you to point out where you think I’ve been wrong in the past so I can try and defend myself

On this one if players I’ve known since they were 5 don’t know they have been thrown out of the LSE and the fans have not been told but you have by someone at the club then I defer to your better information.
Old 16th June 2018, 07.39:53   #44-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger Vance View Post
And more info than the players it seems as well because they don’t know they have been thrown out of the LSE (if indeed they have as there appears to be no club confirmation other than one comment in a Trust board meeting minutes and a reference to playing national league in the interview)
Yup. I’m really intrigued as to how some people have this much information!
Old 16th June 2018, 08.05:06   #45-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Yup. I’m really intrigued as to how some people have this much information!
The information seems to be sketchy. There is a one line reference in a Trust minutes from earlier this year and one question about National League in the interview. The players I’m assuming will be told when they get back as they don’t seem to be clear. Would be good to understand why they are out of the LSE, whether it’s a blanket change or the LSE have applied hurdle rates the non league teams can’t match.

National League is mid week from memory, Wednesdays, and standard is probably not what the better 2nd years and any 3rds need so hopefully they will get loaned out. There are other weekend options - Chester and other non league do the North West Youth Alliance but again standard is just ok and some way below League alliance. Other option would be North West u21 where Macclesfield, Southport, Salford City, FC United and a few others have presence.

Being located in Wales could be an issue though.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.53:55.