RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   How's everyone with the lack of activity at the club (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112030-hows-everyone-lack-activity-club.html)

Redpensioner 14th June 2018 20.20:48

How's everyone with the lack of activity at the club

This waiting game does play's with your minds. Questions go through your head like, does our new manager have the knowledge for the type of player required to play at our level. He has the majority of players from last year that he hasn't seen kick a ball. But we have, and know what's in store for next season.
He hasn't got an assistant as yet. This appointment is crucial for the above.
We all wish this lad well, but the waiting.

Huffy 14th June 2018 20.24:02

Re: How's everyone with the lack of activitie at the club

The silence is a bit deafening ,I suppose!

Makes most people a little uncomfortable to be fair ,although I think we will be ok!
A bit more positivity from Sam and the club might not go amiss:)

pawn star 14th June 2018 20.25:42

At least we are saving money on wages I suppose and we have just announced a pre season game against FGR. Perhaps he is waiting to see who scores the most goals in the World cup but all we can do is wait.

Foxy 14th June 2018 20.26:02

[QUOTE=Redpensioner;2152920]This waiting game does play's with your minds. Questions go through your head like, does our new manager have the knowledge for the type of player required to play at our level. He has the majority of players from last year that he hasn't seen kick a ball. But we have, and know what's in store for next season.
He hasn't got an assistant as yet. This appointment is crucial for the above.
We all wish this lad well, but the waiting.[/QUOTE]

Weirdest thing is that he has chosen a number one goalkeeper who he probably hasn’t seen play and who has no substantial background whatsoever. I suppose he must be going on the advice of the coaching genius that is Carl Darlington.

fezbob 14th June 2018 20.26:40

I'm waiting for Junior Ntame to sign in August.

pagl 14th June 2018 20.45:48

Its all like an elegant swan gliding across the lake and it seems nothing is going on but under the water his legs are working like made.
Well that will be Sam all the work happening where you cannot see it. In reality we only need 1 signing a week and the bring in a couple of loans.

If Quigley is on the radar then cannot see anything happening until a week before the season.

Is there anything in the 2 players from LEGOLAND?
I would like to see Kosylo signed and if there is anything in the Oswell rumour.

I am getting concerned over the assistant role though and I would have expected movement by this point unless the situation is sorted and its the magic June 30th date we are waiting for.

Likewise on the GK position as we simply cannot have 1 GK unless the number 1 role is going to be a loanee.

138+NotOut 14th June 2018 20.46:52

Moaning about it isn't going to change anything. Players will sign when they sign. Posting stuff on here isn't going to speed that up at all.

Birdy 14th June 2018 20.47:32

Not suprised.

Sean Reckless 14th June 2018 21.00:30

In the past posters were aware of rumours from solid sources and would post on here. Over time, the number of people who either have sources or are willing to post has dropped. That void has been filled by fears that we are skint, Sam is going to be shit etc.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.19:59.