Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th June 2018, 13.06:59   #31-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end
Twitter: @

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation and associated discussion - summer 2018

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2157267]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post

It is because he might sign some good players next week that give you a semi..If Macclesfield can get promoted Iím damn sure we can.
We shall see.
Old 28th June 2018, 13.14:45   #32-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @podders1981

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation and associated discussion - summer 2018

I cant help thinking this is us fans fault, if we had bought a nice gift for Luke Young and his family then it would have help to attract more players.
Old 28th June 2018, 13.18:19   #33-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Sam Finley’s gone to Accrington
Old 28th June 2018, 13.23:29   #34-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by podders View Post
I cant help thinking this is us fans fault, if we had bought a nice gift for Luke Young and his family then it would have help to attract more players.

That thread was RPís greatest ever brain fart I reckon. Just total and utter bollocks.
Old 28th June 2018, 13.24:51   #35-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2157267]
Quote:

It is because he might sign some good players next week that give you a semi..If Macclesfield can get promoted I’m damn sure we can.
Macclesfield had an experienced manager with knowledge of the lower leagues who managed to get a low budget team to punch above there weight year in year out.

We have an unproven rookie manager who at this rate won’t be able to put out a full subs bench on Friday , hasn’t been able to sort an assistant or gk coach out and we still only have one striker.

Still were not a million miles away are we?
Old 28th June 2018, 13.25:29   #36-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:

We shall see.
Must admit though Dixie I expected to see something by now and today’s comments by SR are worrying. He needs to say less and do more. Actions speak louder and all that.
Old 28th June 2018, 13.27:01   #37-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post

That thread was RPís greatest ever brain fart I reckon. Just total and utter bollocks.
Why have I not seen this?
Old 28th June 2018, 13.28:41   #38-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
Why have I not seen this?
Ozzyredís greatest idea. Canít remember the thread title now but Iím sure others will
Old 28th June 2018, 13.41:20   #39-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

I've never had an issue with waiting for quality signings but the latest comments from Ricketts are ringing alarm bells. Assuming he has been quoted correctly it sounds like we are no further forward and i don't now expect any signings even next week. I hope I'm wrong.

I just hope the board are watching this closely and are avoiding the control\governance issue we saw with Mills two summer's ago. There is a case for improved communication from the board. I think this highlights the need for a football management advisor on the board. Somebody like Denis Smith or Brian Flynn to support the manager and bridge the gap in experience of our board.
Old 28th June 2018, 13.41:24   #40-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
Must admit though Dixie I expected to see something by now and todayís comments by SR are worrying. He needs to say less and do more. Actions speak louder and all that.
Maybe next week Phil, maybe.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - WORLD CUP 2018 FORUM - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.35:09.