Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th July 2018, 08.11:42   #891-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
If I was Sam Rickitts, I would say nowt to no one about his plans for the team. Just about anything he says is open to ridicule on RP. Crazy really. Lets just judge the lad on results, shall we? Some on here honesty believe that Sam should run all potential signings past them first!
I don't remember John Neal or Arfon getting all this pre season flack. Oh that's it, its all this social media openness crap. Lets just watch games, and form opinions from there.
Fans are going to moan (and that applies to any club) regardless. If he says nothing people will moan. If he says something people will moan. They will jump to conclusions, make stuff up and when he does sign someone they will slag off the signing because it isn't who they would have signed. He can't win but hopefully he's not too bothered. The real criticism or praise will.come during the season.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 12th July 2018, 08.21:38   #892-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
If I was Sam Rickitts, I would say nowt to no one about his plans for the team. Just about anything he says is open to ridicule on RP. Crazy really. Lets just judge the lad on results, shall we? Some on here honesty believe that Sam should run all potential signings past them first!
I don't remember John Neal or Arfon getting all this pre season flack. Oh that's it, its all this social media openness crap. Lets just watch games, and form opinions from there.


Well said, I've only popped on now after a week on so to see if any signings, I to would wait for quality to be available if manager, I don't want him to waste our Budget on more average journeymen, back to outside looking in time to worry is end of transfer window if players not signed.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 12th July 2018, 08.32:22   #893-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Garry
Twitter: @





Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
If I was Sam Rickitts, I would say nowt to no one about his plans for the team. Just about anything he says is open to ridicule on RP. Crazy really. Lets just judge the lad on results, shall we? Some on here honesty believe that Sam should run all potential signings past them first!
I don't remember John Neal or Arfon getting all this pre season flack. Oh that's it, its all this social media openness crap. Lets just watch games, and form opinions from there.
I suppose fans do have different views on what SR should do.How i see it is that this my club and have invested in it not least through the trust. I have also bought season tickets for dozens of seasons and of course donated to BtB..SR is effectively spending my hard earned money.I think that gives me the right to have an opinion on how he does it
Old 12th July 2018, 09.06:40   #894-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale stand
Real Name: Johnny Windows
Twitter: @





Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

Yes, but he hasn’t spent it all yet, just a bit. He can only be fairly judged on his total spend and, more importantly, results. While we are at it, let’s judge him on his jumpers, hair cut, accent and perhaps choice of car. Hyper analysis - where will it all end !!
Old 12th July 2018, 09.51:05   #895-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

I am getting a bit of confidence about this Fondop-Talom guy. he has scored two in two in pre season now. Ok, the opposition hasn't been NL standard but you still have to score them.

He obviously knows where the net is, and hopefully can improve with coaching and fitness.

Feeling quietly confident about him...
Old 12th July 2018, 09.54:42   #896-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
WxmFc's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
I am getting a bit of confidence about this Fondop-Talom guy. he has scored two in two in pre season now. Ok, the opposition hasn't been NL standard but you still have to score them.

He obviously knows where the net is, and hopefully can improve with coaching and fitness.

Feeling quietly confident about him...
Rob Ogleby scored quite a few in pre-season once. I'm waiting until we play competitively before judging him.
__________________
              
Old 12th July 2018, 09.55:44   #897-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Paddock
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

He scored some cracking goals for Halifax.
Old 12th July 2018, 10.11:34   #898-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightown Brymbo Red View Post
I suppose fans do have different views on what SR should do.How i see it is that this my club and have invested in it not least through the trust. I have also bought season tickets for dozens of seasons and of course donated to BtB..SR is effectively spending my hard earned money.I think that gives me the right to have an opinion on how he does it
Well said Brymbo but a few do not like you having those opinions!
Old 12th July 2018, 10.27:44   #899-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: Kevin
Twitter: @





Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybersham View Post
Well said Brymbo but a few do not like you having those opinions!
Or maybe they just have a different opinion and you're the one who doesn't like those opinions ?
Old 12th July 2018, 10.49:11   #900-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Rd
Real Name: Daf Morris
Twitter: @





Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2018 (PART II)

Instead of the constant slating of Sam, which is very different to having an opinion an putting it across in a constructive manner, why don't we wait until the squad for the season is finalised. I worry about the blood pressure of some posters on here!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.15:52.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12