Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th July 2018, 04.24:38   #127-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: OFFICIAL Graham Barrow appointed Assistant Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
I take you are inferring to me, provoking him?? He started the gobbing off I was just teasing him but he is the type who likes to dish it but can't take it....If I had known he had mental issues I wouldn't of, he has my sympathy for that, but why does he come on here having a go at everyone he disagrees with he needs to man up...

I've seen the post on his Chester website of which he is a member, no doubt going on there winding them up to as Gggg pointed out, for someone who can't take stick why is he doing that?

I wouldn't wish the problems I'm having my life and family this year, I'm having an horrendous time of it but we all have our problems...

So in summary don't blame me for him spitting his dummy out.

I suffer with occasional depression sorry for that he has my sympathy,
Posted via mobile theme
You need to take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror. There's no doubt that you enjoy provoking fellow supporters. If, as he says, he suffers from depression, something that you claim you do too, then you will recognise his frustrations in some of your reactions.

Think of it this way: he may be the equivalent of someone with Tourettes Syndrome who has a tick or swears uncontrollably. His "tick" is to blame others on this board where they don't share his opinions. That's not unlike your own position. Having been on the receiving end of your provocative posts more than once, I feel that you may be unable to help yourself - hence your comment above: "So in summary don't blame me for him spitting his dummy out." He was reacting to your posts, so is that really his fault - or is it yours? Or am I still "so far up myself" - to quote you?

Go easy on folk. You make some good points at other times - don't let those lose value when you go too far in other directions.
Old 4th July 2018, 05.15:49   #128-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
If we’d followed that logic, we wouldn’t have signed Gary Bennett.
Good response wasted on a narrow minded poster.
Old 4th July 2018, 07.02:08   #129-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibs View Post
Graham barrow is a Chester legend. Would united appoint mike summerbee? Would spurs appoint Ian Wright? After yesterday’s signing and now this, seems to me Sam has questionable decision making skills. I mean he must have known about barrows past ???

These are the deals we have been working on for 9 weeks ?

You know real people in the real world don't care about arbitrary partisan 'rules'.

He is an experienced professional brought in to do a job. In the same way he did his job when Chester employed him, and when Wigan employed him etc

And spurs did appoint george graham
Old 4th July 2018, 07.02:13   #130-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: At the bar in Cent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibs View Post
Graham barrow is a Chester legend. Would united appoint mike summerbee? Would spurs appoint Ian Wright? After yesterday’s signing and now this, seems to me Sam has questionable decision making skills. I mean he must have known about barrows past ???

These are the deals we have been working on for 9 weeks ?
Didn't Man City once appoint Steve Copper and Mark Hughes 😠
Old 4th July 2018, 07.05:03   #131-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian the barman View Post
Didn't Man City once appoint Steve Copper and Mark Hughes 😠
Dennis Law scored the goal for Manchester City that relegated Manchester United! Law was a united legend
Old 4th July 2018, 08.25:19   #132-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Graham Barrow asst manager,so what if he managed chester and a so called legend down the road,he is wrexham now so back him.
Old 4th July 2018, 09.48:03   #133-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper View Post
Graham Barrow asst manager,so what if he managed chester and a so called legend down the road,he is wrexham now so back him.
If we look past his Ch@@@r connection he is a dam good appointment. Especially his last 12 months up at AFC Fylde
Old 4th July 2018, 09.59:47   #134-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Default Re: New Assistant - Graham Barrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
Just watched the the club's interview with him on You Tube. Clearly a no-nonsense, straight-forward chap. Said he watched us a few times last year and that he loved our strong defence, which he is a firm believer in, but we will need to be more expansive and get more goals next season. He's worked in all 5 national divisions, won the Conference as a manager with Wigan, and worked in the Premier League for four years as assistant to Martinez at Wigan.

Really, I can't think of anyone better qualified for the job. I know I like to see things as glass half full, but I am feeling really positive about next season.
Short but excellent and informative post. Thanks.
Old 4th July 2018, 10.06:36   #135-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Graham Barrow
"Hes one of our own"
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.45:07.