RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   ST sales & BtB (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112145-st-sales-btb.html)

davewilli 8th July 2018 13.05:05

ST sales & BtB

Any updates?

Hopefully, both are steadily building and SR and his coaching staff, can fully realise what great support there is for Wxm FC.

With SR's recent acquisitions, on & off the pitch a lot of negativity is turning into positivity. Let's see if that and the prospect of 3 or 4 more quality additions can push STs up around our record total. ST purchasers & supporter groups seemed to have delivered again backing BtB, but we need as many of our fans as possible to through a few quid in. Not forgetting those membership renewals, it all will help if we want to be up there.

Gresford Dragon 8th July 2018 13.43:03

Re: ST sales & BtB

Over 2000 season tickets was the last update I saw with over £10k BtB donations on top.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

moldroadred 8th July 2018 21.25:42

Chesterfield, Orient and even Hartlepool have surpassed our season ticket sales :eek:

billybersham 8th July 2018 22.20:06

[QUOTE=moldroadred;2160909]Chesterfield, Orient and even Hartlepool have surpassed our season ticket sales :eek:[/QUOTE]

I am sure orient stated that last year but crowds were not as good as Wrexham,Just checked and early August 2017 they had sold over 3500 season tickets.

Todd Sweeney 9th July 2018 08.55:31

[QUOTE=moldroadred;2160909]Chesterfield, Orient and even Hartlepool have surpassed our season ticket sales :eek:[/QUOTE]

Hartlepool seem to be having a bit of a fire sale - didn't Moss do similar just before he went? Their most expensive adult full price season ticket on the early bird deal was £250.

REDGOG 9th July 2018 09.56:57

[QUOTE=Todd Sweeney;2160974]Hartlepool seem to be having a bit of a fire sale - didn't Moss do similar just before he went? Their most expensive adult full price season ticket on the early bird deal was £250.[/QUOTE]

£250 ,Same price as Chester in the league below then

Corner Flag 9th July 2018 10.07:54

Nothing else to do in Hartlepool !

billybersham 9th July 2018 11.49:27

[QUOTE=Todd Sweeney;2160974]Hartlepool seem to be having a bit of a fire sale - didn't Moss do similar just before he went? Their most expensive adult full price season ticket on the early bird deal was £250.[/QUOTE]

Yes think 2000 tickets were sold before selling of the club,that is why the Wst started off with a lot of debt as Dickens,moss and roberts wanted wanted yet another pay day at the expense of Wrexham fc.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.23:12.