Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th July 2018, 14.27:40   #11-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisleftboot View Post
It was not always this fun. “Places like Wrexham and Southport away when there are not that many people there,” Pickford said. “You are a young lad and you’re having abuse hurled at you. That is what teaches you, and that’s what you laugh about now.”

“And when you get that stick, that’s when you become better. When there are just 500 fans inside a ground, you can hear everything they say, every little word that is getting said. So that is what turns you from a kid into a man.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8437736.html

Cheeky bastard.
I didn't read it myself , just seen the headline someone commented on it to me .
Old 9th July 2018, 15.02:30   #12-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

The little fcukers got a massive error in him, it’s coming soon. He’s far too involved in things he doesn’t need to be, coming a mile out of his goal to clear the ball.
Old 9th July 2018, 15.40:03   #13-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Moan Road Stand
Real Name: Si
Twitter: @





Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
The little fcukers got a massive error in him, it’s coming soon. He’s far too involved in things he doesn’t need to be, coming a mile out of his goal to clear the ball.
What’s the odds on him ‘doing a Karius’ (as it’s now known in footballing circles) on Wednesday. Then as he himself says, hero to villain overnight.
Old 9th July 2018, 15.48:18   #14-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

Not just cheeky, but forgetful too.

He joined Darlington on loan on 21/1/12 so didn't play in Darlington's home fixture against us (which we won 2-1 on 30/11/2011 in front of 3,171 fans)

He must be confusing us for someone else, as his away record for that season was:

21/1/12 LOST 3-2 Gate 550 at Hayes & Yeadon
14/2/12 LOST 2-0 Gate 847 at Southport
18/2/12 LOST 3-1 Gate 950 at Alfreton
21/2/12 LOST 5-2 Gate 1,697 at Mansfield
24/3/12 LOST 3-1 Gate 1,635 at Kiddy
31/3/12 DREW 3-3 Gate 1,908 at Telford
9/4/12 LOST 5-0 Gate 2,224 at Lincoln
17/4/12 DREW 0-0 Gate 1,249 at N'pt County
21/4/12 LOST 2-0 Gate 1,131 at FGR

and we beat Darlington 2-4 at theirs on 27/3/12 (in front of 1,401)
Oops… butterfingers Mr Pickford - that's 30 goals he conceded in those 10 games in 2012. No wonder they were relegated...

And then he was at Alfreton on loan from 25/2/13:

His first away game was at Wrexham on 2/3/13 which we DREW 1-1 in front of the biggest away crowd he's ever seen in the Conference of 3,706

9/3/13 DREW 1-1 at Tamworth Gate 703
29/3/13 LOST 2-1 at Braintree Gate 409
1/4/13 WON 0-2 at Southport Gate 830
13/4/13 LOST 2-0 at N'pt County Gate 2138
Old 9th July 2018, 15.54:34   #15-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan
 
Birdy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Way Is Up View Post
Not just cheeky, but forgetful too.

He joined Darlington on loan on 21/1/12 so didn't play in Darlington's home fixture against us (which we won 2-1 on 30/11/2011 in front of 3,171 fans)

He must be confusing us for someone else, as his away record for that season was:

21/1/12 LOST 3-2 Gate 550 at Hayes & Yeadon
14/2/12 LOST 2-0 Gate 847 at Southport
18/2/12 LOST 3-1 Gate 950 at Alfreton
21/2/12 LOST 5-2 Gate 1,697 at Mansfield
24/3/12 LOST 3-1 Gate 1,635 at Kiddy
31/3/12 DREW 3-3 Gate 1,908 at Telford
9/4/12 LOST 5-0 Gate 2,224 at Lincoln
17/4/12 DREW 0-0 Gate 1,249 at N'pt County
21/4/12 LOST 2-0 Gate 1,131 at FGR

and we beat Darlington 2-4 at theirs on 27/3/12 (in front of 1,401)
Oops… butterfingers Mr Pickford - that's 30 goals he conceded in those 10 games in 2012. No wonder they were relegated...

And then he was at Alfreton on loan from 25/2/13:

His first away game was at Wrexham on 2/3/13 which we DREW 1-1 in front of the biggest away crowd he's ever seen in the Conference of 3,706

9/3/13 DREW 1-1 at Tamworth Gate 703
29/3/13 LOST 2-1 at Braintree Gate 409
1/4/13 WON 0-2 at Southport Gate 830
13/4/13 LOST 2-0 at N'pt County Gate 2138
Too much time on your hands!
Old 9th July 2018, 16.13:58   #16-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
louisleftboot's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand
Real Name:





Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Way Is Up View Post

His first away game was at Wrexham on 2/3/13 which we DREW 1-1 in front of the biggest away crowd he's ever seen in the Conference of 3,706

9/3/13 DREW 1-1 at Tamworth Gate 703
29/3/13 LOST 2-1 at Braintree Gate 409
1/4/13 WON 0-2 at Southport Gate 830
13/4/13 LOST 2-0 at N'pt County Gate 2138
Top, top research there. Thornton smashed in an excellent goal - Adebolas debut as well?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswxm1 View Post
Shrugg of soliders.
Old 9th July 2018, 16.23:53   #17-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

Anyone bothered to think that the interview is just a chat edited together to make a coherent piece, rather than think he wanted to talk about Wrexham and their gates of 500? Come on guys.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 9th July 2018, 16.44:17   #18-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name: Patrick
Twitter: @podders1981





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Shabadoo View Post
Anyone bothered to think that the interview is just a chat edited together to make a coherent piece, rather than think he wanted to talk about Wrexham and their gates of 500? Come on guys.
Posted via mobile theme
Independent is no longer the paper it was, just a ckickbait website now
Posted via mobile theme
Old 9th July 2018, 17.16:17   #19-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
What a tinpot outfit we are, with crowds of just 500.....
Imagine our budget with crowds of 500
Old 9th July 2018, 18.32:39   #20-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
wrexhamandy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale
Real Name: Andy
Twitter: @





Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
The little fcukers got a massive error in him, it’s coming soon. He’s far too involved in things he doesn’t need to be, coming a mile out of his goal to clear the ball.
Agreed. A shorter, more chavvy version of Joe Hart. Too much nervous energy.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.00:45.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13