Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th July 2018, 21.18:34   #21-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

From the BBC,
He had the rough edges knocked off him in non-league football with Darlington and Alfreton, where no allowances were made for youth, and he recalls: "I learned quite a lot from getting battered by fully grown blokes. You got really battered going for crosses.

"You'd go to away grounds and hear everything shouted at you. I remember being at Southport going for a drink of water and one old bloke shouts 'hey you lad - your grandad is under that grass.' I just turned around, gave him the thumbs-up and said 'nae problem.'"
Old 10th July 2018, 16.39:23   #22-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Pickford & Wrexham fc

What a superb goalkeeper he has become. Just like the rest of the current England team, humble with a winning mentality. It's on it's way home.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.49:32.