RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New signing - Pyke on loan (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112149-new-signing-pyke-loan.html)

Ooh aah Paskin 11th July 2018 09.59:54

Re: New signing - Pyke on loan

[QUOTE=subbuteorob;2161557]The gambles are beginning to mount up though ! Just as well the defence is tried and tested. Why are we having to gamble ? Points to a lack of funds in my opinion. Very worrying.[/QUOTE]

I would only say MFT and Pyke are gambles so far?

Young and Summerfield are proven midfielders, our defence is solid enough. The other players we know what they are capable of and their limitations etc..

The only other unknown is the keeper on loan and if he's any good will play, if not we know Dibble can do the job.

subbuteorob 11th July 2018 10.09:27

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2161558]I would only say MFT and Pyke are gambles so far?

Young and Summerfield are proven midfielders, our defence is solid enough. The other players we know what they are capable of and their limitations etc..

The only other unknown is the keeper on loan and if he's any good will play, if not we know Dibble can do the job.[/QUOTE]

In addition manager is a gamble, both keepers are a gamble in my opinion,
Cameron Stewart if signed looks a gamble and crucially all our strikers except Holroyd are gambles. ;)

Omni 11th July 2018 10.12:11

[QUOTE=subbuteorob;2161560]In addition manager is a gamble, both keepers are a gamble in my opinion,
Cameron Stewart if signed looks a gamble and crucially all our strikers except Holroyd are gambles. ;)[/QUOTE]

Everyone's a gamble. Just that the odds on some delivering the goods are shorter than others.

Fondop-Talom looks a huge gamble from my perspective, but until proved otherwise, I'll have faith that Ricketts and Barrow have put more work into researching his potential and ability than I have.

Huffy 11th July 2018 10.14:34

Ferk me . Put the club up for sale ???
Let them get on with it and stop mithering:)

GarryOggy 11th July 2018 11.55:07

Boden should have scored goals at this level and didn't last season.

NottsRed 11th July 2018 12.18:25

[QUOTE=Omni;2161561]Everyone's a gamble. Just that the odds on some delivering the goods are shorter than others.

Fondop-Talom looks a huge gamble from my perspective, but until proved otherwise,[B] I'll have faith that Ricketts and Barrow have put more work into researching his potential and ability than I have.[/B][/QUOTE]

I think that will be more Darlington tbh along with most of the other signings we have made. Part of me thinks Ricketts doesn't have the links at this level and is having to go at what Darlington & Keeates were looking at.

Omni 11th July 2018 12.34:08

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2161595]I think that will be more Darlington tbh along with most of the other signings we have made. Part of me thinks Ricketts doesn't have the links at this level and is having to go at what Darlington & Keeates were looking at.[/QUOTE]

Would've thought Barrow would have a fair idea though given that he was in charge of recruitment and scouting at Fylde.

Phils-an-alki 11th July 2018 12.58:09

[QUOTE=Huffy;2161562]Ferk me . Put the club up for sale ???
Let them get on with it and stop mithering:)[/QUOTE]

What does mithering mean? :)

moldroadred 11th July 2018 13.22:41

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2161609]What does mithering mean? :)[/QUOTE]

Moaning, and there’s a lot of it on here.
So much negativity.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.37:53.