RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Our Goal keeping Curse (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/112156-our-goal-keeping-curse.html)

Griffo 11th July 2018 22.06:51

Our Goal keeping Curse

Yet again as in the last couple of seasons our goal keepers are prone to injury.
Dibble lasted 15 mins before coming off injured hope it’s not serious. Our new signing didn’t even make the bench due to injury but had to make a quick change. Please don’t say we are going to have to start looking for loan signings all ready.
I’m available at a push my knee replacement is repairing well just will require help kicking and jumping oh yes and I can only play 45 mins due to fatigue.

davewilli 11th July 2018 22.21:22

Re: Our Goal keeping Curse

On a brighter note; is Deverdics going to prove his doubters wrong and did Akil Wright look like a potential future centre back.

OneLoveWrexham 12th July 2018 05.17:45

[QUOTE=davewilli;2161838]On a brighter note; is Deverdics going to prove his doubters wrong and did Akil Wright look like a potential future centre back.[/QUOTE]
I hope Deverdics does prove the doubters wrong, he’s always been a good footballer but trouble is last season he made the doubters doubt.

pagl 12th July 2018 06.32:44

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2161850]I hope Deverdics does prove the doubters wrong, he’s always been a good footballer but trouble is last season he made the doubters doubt.[/QUOTE]

Hey no-one wants to doubt but players have to perform. It really is their responsibility and not the fans fault for criticising poor performances.
If Deverdics can only play 1 role or position then make this clear and stop playing out of position and then making excuses.

noisy1 12th July 2018 06.52:22

[QUOTE=pagl;2161852]Hey no-one wants to doubt but players have to perform. It really is their responsibility and not the fans fault for criticising poor performances.
If Deverdics can only play 1 role or position then make this clear and stop playing out of position and then making excuses.[/QUOTE]

Or better still, learn to adapt. It's not that difficult.

Funny_Old_Game 12th July 2018 07.17:35

Drawing with a team of Portuguese waiters, embarrassing to be honest.

lloydyp 12th July 2018 08.02:29

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2161858]Drawing with a team of Portuguese waiters, embarrassing to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Waiters are never any good. We could have a team of chip shop assistants, labourers, sports centre assistants, factory workers and students.

Would that be ok FOG?

Connolly, Trundle, Morrell, Buxton and Horne were all in the above professions. Not a bad starting point for a team!!

NottsRed 12th July 2018 08.47:24

[QUOTE=pagl;2161852]Hey no-one wants to doubt but players have to perform. It really is their responsibility and not the fans fault for criticising poor performances.
If Deverdics can only play 1 role or position then make this clear and stop playing out of position and then making excuses.[/QUOTE]

Way to much common sense doing that. Begs the question if his preferred position is central midfield why so far we have played him wide and the same at Hartlepool.

Junior Shabadoo 12th July 2018 08.53:34

If there's one thing more embarrassing than drawing to a team of Portuguese waiters it is thinking that such a result matters at all. We drew 2-2 with Man United in July and got relegated in April once; the only purpose of the game is that you don't collapse on the opening day. It's debatable that anyone should even pay for pre-season games.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.35:41.