Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th July 2018, 08.21:53   #19-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: DSA is seeking Advertising Partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
It doesn't actually bother me personally if someone else gets an ad board for cheaper. My company hads never and will never generate any business leads from advertising at a football ground, the nature of the business doesn't work like that. It was originally bought when the WST took control of the club and the pitch perimeter looked bare as they pulled up the ones historically unpaid for. I volunteered to generate some sponsorship leads for the then Commercial manager. Every year since then we re-pay for ours purely as a £1500 donation. My point about ambiguity was putting myself in the position of other sponsors, I would hate us to risk upsetting existing sponsors who are financially supporting our club.
Keeping the sponsors negotiating through the club keeps the working relationship with the Commercial manager allowing him to upsell or cross sell other products. I also firmly believe we missed a marketing trick in not advertising platform sponsorship as a unique opportunity through the club, the funds could still be Ring fenced for accessibility projects through the DSA or as a budget with the clubs DLO

No fault on the DSA here by the way, they have seen a fundraising opportunity and been above board with the club, my points are raised at the club for not keeping it in house and assisting the DSA with selling it
I like the bit about " funds could still be ring-fenced for accessibility projects through the DSA". Think the best organisation to look after DSA funds is the DSA.
Old 14th July 2018, 09.11:47   #20-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
I like the bit about " funds could still be ring-fenced for accessibility projects through the DSA". Think the best organisation to look after DSA funds is the DSA.
You are suggesting mistrust between the DSA and the club inch if it doesn't exist is unhelpful and you should retract it
Old 14th July 2018, 09.18:06   #21-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
You are suggesting mistrust between the DSA and the club inch if it doesn't exist is unhelpful and you should retract it
I'm suggesting nothing of the sort and you know it! The Club , via Geoff Scott , is happy with the DSA selling board space on the disability platform. Don't know why you are attempting to complicate matters with talk of "ringfencing " funds that belong to a related , but independent , organisation.
Old 14th July 2018, 10.42:39   #22-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
I'm suggesting nothing of the sort and you know it! The Club , via Geoff Scott , is happy with the DSA selling board space on the disability platform. Don't know why you are attempting to complicate matters with talk of "ringfencing " funds that belong to a related , but independent , organisation.
How else is your post supposed to read? It may not have been your intention but it certainly reads that way. No complications here Dave, just a smoother process of one selling point for all Racecourse advertising

anyway i have said all i have to say on the matter, no value in discussing it further IMO

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.54:33.